Game Thread: Arizona at Seattle

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alan

Legend
X talking about passenger lists:
Thank God. Now I feel somewhat vindicated for suggesting (before the season began) that AZ was going to make some noise this year.

Yeah, I was on that ship too. We're good eh? :wow:

RamzFanz

Damnit
I didn't see the Cards finishing over the Rams and I sure didn't see them topping the Hawks this week. Good job Cards.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Good call!

I didn't agree with you at the time. But, you were right. Their defense is pretty impressive.
Even a blind squirrel sometimes finds a nut.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Well, crap. I really wanted the Rams to be the team to smack the Hags down in their house. But, hey, we can make it two losses in a row at home for those shitbirds!!! Damn we have a stout division!!!!!

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
So, if the Cards beat the whiners next week, that gives them both the same record (provided Atlanta doesn't upset them tomorrow night). Who would own the tiebreaker between them? For that matter, the Saints, after beating TB, would also be 11-5.

DRS0105

UDFA
If Niners win on Monday I'm pretty sure we clinch a spot. The game against the cardinals may just decide seeding.

We own the tiebreaker over them currently due to division record (only 1 loss to Seattle)