Game Thread: Afc Championship

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Go Denver, dont let up. If Denver wins and can play like this in SB I like their chances, sf and seadderal both suck on O, and Denver seems to be playin good run D.

I was thinking the same. The Denver D is better than I thought seeing them these last two weeks up close.

jap

Legend
One thing for sure: only the AFC will have an elite QB at the Show.

A55VA6

Legend
Well since Broncos are going to the Super Bowl, Rams fans have something to cheer for! And I'll say this... no way in fucking hell Kaepernick or Wilson defeat Manning in the Super Bowl. I give Wilson way more of a chance than Kaepernick though.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Is the Broncos D line just that good or has the Patriots O-line really regressed from it's heyday?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Hooray!

The Super Bowl is worth watching!

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Congrats to the Denver Broncos.

My sincere sympathies go to the New England Cheatriots.

giphy.gif

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Manning was money! Sharp!

Hell of a good game by Peyton.

And... The D looks strong enough to win it all.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Manning was money! Sharp!

Hell of a good game by Peyton.

And... The D looks strong enough to win it all.
Yeah he was and Brady IMO was sick, he missed practice this week for some unspecified illness , watching him on the sideline during the game he looked sick JMO, no matter me Broncos are back in the Super Bowl to rest yon Lombardi Trophy from the knaves of the West

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I was ready to root for NE in the SB. Thank God I won't have to. Now the big game is gonna be either incredibly joyous or full of immense anger.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Big sigh of relief from here in Poway, now I can watch the Super Bowl. Now let's hope the niners get creamed...