Game Thread: 49'ers at Redskins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Well, the Skins can't do better than 8-8 now and likely not better than 5-11. That's a top 7 pick for sure!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The sick thing is I want to like RG3, but I just hate the Skins so much!
What QB hasn't had the shyte kicked out of them while Shannahan was Coach...where does his rep as a great coach come from? Elway and TD?

Your sig is... Classic!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Well, the Skins can't do better than 7-9 now and likely not better than 5-11. That's a top 7 pick for sure!

If they lose here... They're out of the running. That will put a lot of stress on this team.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Boos cascade down...

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I cant imagine a starting QB playing worse than Griffin is now….just terrible.

He's garbage.

But if given some WR he'd be serviceable. This Washington team lacks weapons outside Garçon.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Shanahan... Lol. There's your overrated element Washington!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
If they lose here... They're out of the running. That will put a lot of stress on this team.

Hey, you never know. We could get a #1 pick from them. All the other teams at the bottom of the standings are starting to play better except for Houston. Jax, TB, Minn, and even Atl are playing decent as of late. The Skins/Falcons game could be a draft pick game in three weeks.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Hey, you never know. We could get a #1 pick from them. All the other teams at the bottom of the standings are starting to play better except for Houston. Jax, TB, Minn, and even Atl are playing decent as of late. The Skins/Falcons game could be a draft pick game in three weeks.

This team (Wash) is ripe to spiral down.

fearsomefour

Legend
Shanahan... Lol. There's your overrated element Washington!
Certainly hasnt done much without a HOF player to ride, ie Elway or Davis. I am hoping Cousins stays on the bench as he may be able to lead them to a win or two. Griffin can throw and certainly has talent, but, he is coming having not been under center ect. Expectation way too high for him. The biggest thing is he is just holding the ball forever. This whole team looks lost.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
They traded all those picks before they were even assured they had a good team, they deserve what they get.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
RG3 just isn't the same since getting hurt. Lots of indecisiveness and doesn't have the same touch on deep throws. I think Shannahan has ruined him if he can't bounce back next year.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Don't really care if he bounces back next year. In fact I think he has been dealt a rather Ramsesque QB hand. I hope he loses out this year and gets it back next year to an extent. I don't know that he is as bad of a person as his lack of savvy has led us to believe. But I also don't think he will ever be what he was touted to be when he came into the league. Personally, I'd take Sam Bradford over RG any day and twice on Sundays. I just don't believe he will ever be a great NFL QB and possibly not even a very good one. His play tonight was pathetic. I wonder what his average pass yardage IN THE AIR would have been. Anyone think Sam is the king of the check down? Those looked like designed plays with no intent to go down field. "Here Bob. Just step to the side and throw the ball ten feet to your right or left. Your completion percentage will look much better."

Pretty sad effort by the whole team but really bad QB play.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
RG3 just isn't the same since getting hurt.

But getting hurt was really a foregone conclusion. You can't play QB in the NFL like that. Maybe if he had a beefier build he would have lasted a bit longer but...

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

dare we dream of a top 3 pick? this trade looked awesome back in 2012 and it couldn't have worked out any better.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
I'm with you.

Even if they beat us; the 49ers are not a Superbowl quality team.

I think no team this year is a quality Super Bowl team. They all have major holes.

Frankly, I haven't seen a dominant SB team since 1999. Free agency, salary cap, and expansion have leveled the playing field and prevented dynasty teams with great talent and depth across the board.

OkieRamFan

UDFA
Name
Harold
After watching this game last night, I think a win next week in SF is possible. I see a defensive struggle with 20 or fewer points to the winner.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
The way the foreskins were able to run on them, before they got so far behind, you've just got to believe we can. I hope Stacy is back next week but if not, Bam Bam sure seemed to hold his own just fine!