Game Previews: Rams vs. Browns

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
The Browns are coming off a 26-23 overtime loss against the Broncos in Cleveland last week.

You know what? This is being WAAAAAY overblown. Browns were at home against a team that has beaten one team of any consequence, the 3-2 Vikings. And the Broncos barely beat the Browns which tells me far more about the Broncos than the Browns. Denver is getting name recognition respect. Let me know if Denver beats GB next week. Until then, to me, they are just a product of their schedule. We beat the Broncos without Gurley or Foles.

Stel

Starter
I wouldn't read a lot into the "after the bye" record. Since 2009, the Rams' record is 30 - 65 - 1 (not including this year). That makes our average record for any week 2 - 4 (actually, slightly less than 2 wins, slightly more than 4 losses, and that single tie). Simply put, our record after a bye week is the same as after an average week when we played a game.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Every little bit helps...(y)
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/10/23/joe-haden-to-miss-second-straight-game/

Joe Haden to miss second straight game
Posted by Josh Alper on October 23, 2015

492269556-e1445620275576.jpg
Getty Images

The Browns will be in St. Louis to face the Rams this Sunday, but they won’t be at full strength on defense.

Cornerback Joe Haden will miss a second straight game as a result of the concussion he suffered in the team’s Week Five victory over the Ravens. While there’s never a good week to play without your top cornerback, the Browns can take some solace in the fact that they’re facing the league’s 31st-ranked passing attack.

Pierre Desir got the start in place of Haden last week and will be back in the lineup again this week. There’s a good chance that safety Jordan Poyer will be joining him with Tashaun Gipson doubtful to return from an ankle injury. If Gipson is out, it will make three straight games on the sideline.

The injury issues extend beyond the defensive backfield. Defensive tackle Danny Shelton is questionable with a knee injury and his absence would be a big issue for Cleveland to deal with as they try to stop Rams rookie running back Todd Gurley.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Another thing working to the Rams' advantage is Cleveland's base 3-4 defense. St. Louis has seen a steady diet of odd-man fronts in Pittsburgh, Arizona and Green Bay over its past three games. In those games, Gurley didn't see a lot of eight-man boxes designed to stop the run, but now that he's had some success he should expect to see more of it moving forward, especially until the passing game proves it can take advantage.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'm going to give away the playbook right here:

Gurley to the right.
Gurley to the left.
Gurley up the middle.

Seriously, if they are smart, Rams use that knowledge against them. It looks like this but we changed it to that.
"Snitch!!!!":rolllaugh:

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
If any of you guys bought the cheapest seats in the house, like me, I'll be there. Feel free to say hi if you want. We can talk about how great ROD is. :LOL:

I'll be wearing a blue AD99 jersey hat with a camo ram cap. GO RAMS!