Game previews; Rams at Saints

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I fully expect to see Williams Take care of Brees and company w/ our "D"!! The BIG thing is for the Rams to SCORE TD's and Don't Try to coast along if we have a lead! Play for 60 minutes, kick em when their down!! Try to run up the score! The Saints are giving up an average of 28 points per game! I hope the Rams can match that average!!

oldrammer

UDFA
Name
Wakie
I fully expect to see Williams Take care of Brees and company w/ our "D"!! The BIG thing is for the Rams to SCORE TD's and Don't Try to coast along if we have a lead! Play for 60 minutes, kick em when their down!! Try to run up the score! The Saints are giving up an average of 28 points per game! I hope the Rams can match that average!!
I agree with you Dave. From all of the football I have watched or played over the years I have always said. Kick ass & take names. Don't pussyfoot around trying not to make a mistake. Play the FULL 60 minutes, going full on. Fisher seems to be a pussy when it comes to this type of game. He worries more about losing than he thinks of winning. Run up the score if you can. I believe that is the way the players think. Oh well........

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I agree with you Dave. From all of the football I have watched or played over the years I have always said. Kick ass & take names. Don't pussyfoot around trying not to make a mistake. Play the FULL 60 minutes, going full on. Fisher seems to be a wuss when it comes to this type of game. He worries more about losing than he thinks of winning. Run up the score if you can. I believe that is the way the players think. Oh well........
To add a little more, about how I want them to approach this, and every game! I WANT THEM ALL TO READ and heed my signature quote at the bottom of the page ...

FRO

Legend
If you could combine Fisher and Payton you would have the greatest coach of all time. Both of them can only get one side of the ball right.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If you could combine Fisher and Payton you would have the greatest coach of all time. Both of them can only get one side of the ball right.

We had that with spags. The offensive mind of fisher and defensive mind of Payton.