Game of Thrones

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I wonder did John Snow die? or will he be saved by the red haired witch? Strange ending....what happened to the lil boy that was crippled? Why would those lunatics let the Queen Mother go? She's coming back and bringing hell with her, & that huge body guard...Strange ending, and not enough shows..

StevenG-BR

Rookie
I don't buy for a second that he's gone. The Red Woman will bring him back. It just makes no damn sense story-wise.

For those who know the rumor of his parents (I don't want to ruin it, but if you've read any of the books it's fairly obvious the rumor is true)... When George RR Martin first sat down with the creators he wanted to test them by asking "who is his mother?" Why would that be such an important question/detail if it ends like this? Wouldn't that make the truth very irrelevant?

Not to mention the moment between him and the king White Walker as he sailed away. They looked at each other in a way that made it obvious that they'll be seeing more of each other. Too much unfinished business.

Not buying it.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yea, it bothered me that they dumped the Griff/Young Griff story. Tells me that it's meaningless except for the greyscale which is disappointing.

I can't believe this, and don't necessarily think it's true. It's possible Young Griff (Aegon) gets killed immediately in the next book - but I don't see it. He has an adequate army and it doesn't appear they will be taking on a formidable foe for some time.

The reason I think this is because unless GoT takes a two or three year hiatus, it will pass the books. At this point I think they will end completely differently. This is actually an opportunity for Martin to provide fans with an alternate ending of sorts...

Charlaine Harris (author of the Sookie Stackhouse novels) probably didn't work on True Blood as much as Martin has worked on GoT. But the show went off base from the books, almost completely, after season 1/book 1. Obviously these are different stories, but just pointing out that HBO has gone way off base, and at the end of the day, they own GoT - and it looks like Martin won't write a single episode for season 6.

Same for the Greyjoys/Iron Born - they will play some part, one way or another, but have been written out to this point.

Psycho_X

Legend
Same for the Greyjoys/Iron Born - they will play some part, one way or another, but have been written out to this point.

Current rumors are they are, or have, cast Euron Greyjoy for season 6. So they will be bringing that story back into the fold apparently.

But yeah HBO will take the show in whatever direction they want now to achieve generally the same ending I'm assuming as the books will. Next season will be very interesting.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I don't buy for a second that he's gone. The Red Woman will bring him back. It just makes no damn sense story-wise.
True. What would be the point of her wandering in there just moments before they kill him?
But. Snow has King's blood, and that's the thing she needs the most. She may not need *him* at all.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I didn't think to much about the red woman, but I was thinking the white walker king saw him kill one of his good men and may want him for himself. I don't think this is the end of Snow. And WTF did that guy do to the mountain? It's bad news for everyone.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
For what it's worth, at the end of the 5th book, Jon Snow does actually get stabbed by the Night's Watch. I was proud of HBO for actually doing it. However, there is no red woman to save him....although in the book, it makes no indication that he's dead or dying, just stabbed. And I happen to think he will survive, and in the show that the red woman will save him.

In the book, Stannis doesn't die, and they haven't fought for winterfel yet. We were given reason to believe that Stannis will win that battle though....which is another indication to me that the show is just going to go off on a tangent.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
Well at this point in the show, Westeros is screwed if Stannis and Snow are both indeed dead. They were the only two leaders who took the WW seriously. Say what you will about Stannis, but he would probably be the best person to lead the seven kingdoms against the real threat. He is all about duty. Even his apparent last words were echoing the very man he is. Anytime anyone else has talked about the nights watch they pretty much didn't take them seriously at all and said they defended them from "snarks and grumpkins." By the time the rest of the world would take things seriously, it would be way too late.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I called the Mountain Zombie. I just thought it would happen sooner. I don't like Cierce but I still want to see him rip through that faith militant crap. I hate that idea of religious zealots laying judgement on people. "Judge not! Lest ye be judged!"

I agree that Jon Snow cannot be dead and I want to see him behead Sir Alistair for treason, ditto for the rest of them. If he is dead I hope that Bran just came through the door and saw it all and then makes Hodor go on a tear and kill all of those treacherous bastards. His wolf could help.

Frankly, if I was a writer there is no way that Jon Snow goes anywhere without Ghost by his side. It makes too much sense. Ghost is a great ally. Besides, the dire wolves were a very prominent part of the first season. I don't like how Martin has just dropped them.

The shocking death scenes have become 'Meh' for me now. They have overdone it. It is passé. There is nothing shocking about a main character dying when you fully expect a main character to die.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://www.imdb.com/news/ni58855853/

Ian McShane Joins Game of Thrones Season 6
Vulture | See recent Vulture news »

MV5BMTUyMzQ4MTU2MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjQ0Mjg4Nw@@._V1._SY140_.jpg

Ian McShane, best known for his terrifying turn as the foul-mouthed anti-hero of Deadwood, will be returning to HBO, by way of Westeros.

According to Entertainment Weekly, McShane and his unsettling eyes have been cast in an undisclosed role for season six of Game of Thrones. McShane, who once had a career as a sexy crooner before trying his hand at playing sociopaths, will have “a relatively small amount of screen-time during the season, yet his character is of key importance.”

The 72-year-old actor plays scary men of authority, and homocidal Santa Clauses, better than anyone else. We can't wait to see what he does, and who he kills. »