Game of inches...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flint

Pro Bowler
I don’t know how we didn’t block that first kick, incredible that he missed it.
On one of the Eagles first half drives, 3rd and long, rusher(don’t remember who) barely brushes the ball, enough to make it wobble but not enough to knock it down. Drive continues.
4th and goal, Wentz throws it in the general direction of his wr in the end zone, apparently with a torn acl, wr catches the back half and pins it to his body, td.
Foles throws his best pass of the night past the dbs fingertips for a first down, ball game.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
Chris Long is a second late and Goff hits Watkins deep for a TD.. ballgame

shit happens. refs suck

time to fuck up Seattle next week once and for all and take this division over

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Yep. Littleton missed the punt.

Quinn got his hand on Wentz’s arm on one play, and Brockers hit Wentz’s elbow on another, but Wentz completed a pass on both occasions.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
That throw Wentz got off too where the DL's hand just missed the ball, I mean wtf. Think that got out by less than an inch tbh.

fearsomefour

Legend
I don’t know how we didn’t block that first kick, incredible that he missed it.
On one of the Eagles first half drives, 3rd and long, rusher(don’t remember who) barely brushes the ball, enough to make it wobble but not enough to knock it down. Drive continues.
4th and goal, Wentz throws it in the general direction of his wr in the end zone, apparently with a torn acl, wr catches the back half and pins it to his body, td.
Foles throws his best pass of the night past the dbs fingertips for a first down, ball game.
Also Brockers just brushing the QBs arm on that one throw.

JackKirbyFan

Rookie
Yep. Littleton missed the punt.

Quinn got his hand on Wentz’s arm on one play, and Brockers hit Wentz’s elbow on another, but Wentz completed a pass on both occasions.

I guess that clearly indicates how good of a QB Wentz is. Anyway, we lost, you can analyze, criticize, dissect, parse, critique, the result is still the same. For me it was an exciting and entertaining game that lived up to its billing in spite of the Rams' poor defensive play most of the afternoon. (Is the Coliseum the only stadium in the NFL in which fans of the visiting team actually do "the Lambeau Leap" into hundreds of fans lined up in the first few rows of the endzone? You would think the Rams' boxoffice and ticket booths would sell these seats to Ram fans.)

Now, Seattle is a must win and as my dad said year after year and game after game"a good team can win anywhere. The fans don't play the game".