** Game Day Thread: Titans at Rams **

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Chin up guys!!! It was going great til' Clemons was handed the fate of our team over Stacy. Schotty took a risk going away from Stacy and we loat because of it. Stacy got us that far, Clemons just had to not screw it up. Don't act like it surprised you! Sure as heck didn't surprise me. We'll have a QB next year, hopefully a better back-up, too.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Should have hit the dump off to get the first before going endzone. Thats on Clemons and not Schotty though. Schotty redeemed himself after that call. His creativity with the running game has made me realize why the Jets did so well with him. He is simply a running offense coach. Draft Lache Seastrunk, a guard, Odell Beckham, and go with the running first. Seastrunk and Stacy would set the league on fire. It allowed the receivers to get open like a normal team and sam would have picked them apart.

A55VA6

Legend
Clowney? Not interested at all.

Anyways.. the game was ok today.. but our run D was terrible again and Clemens fumble cost us.. Great job by Stacy today though. Always the bright spot.

jjab360

Legend
What's up with our run defense? Langford?
It's just players not getting off blocks, it's not the fault of any one player or position group. Tbh, I wish it was the fault of just one player, because then it'd be a lot easier to fix.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
But let's not forget Tenn does have an awesome rushing OL. Levitre and Warmack are studs. We kept them down long enough to win.

Bradford being hurt cost us this game. I'll say it til' I die!!! It's really all there is to it.

That Mauk from Mizz looks pretty good.... B-)

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Tampa is on top of Seattle 21-7 at the half!

:heh:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
And... The Seahawks come from behind for the biggest comeback win in Seattle history. Thanks, CGI.

:lol:

I'm just killing their draft position! Lord knows they ain't good enough to win in the post season...