Game Day Thread: RAMS vs seamocks.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Pead is inactive. So is Steve Smith.

Conrath, Cudjo, Saffold, Daniels, and Davis also inactive.

FUCK SEATTLE.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Does that mean Brockers is a go?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
ScotsRam said:
Does that mean Brockers is a go?
Game time decision, but yeah -- probably.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Angry Ram said:

FUCK SEATTLE.

??????

Very interesting.

Ganaway is active ahead of Pead.

BQ is active ahead of Smith.

And Cudjo is inactive. Probably because of his poor play against the run. We are still thin at DT tho. Cant count on a 100% Brockers

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
libertadrocks said:
Angry Ram said:

FUCK SEATTLE.

??????

Very interesting.

Ganaway is active ahead of Pead.

BQ is active ahead of Smith.

And Cudjo is inactive. Probably because of his poor play against the run. We are still thin at DT tho. Cant count on a 100% Brockers
Yep. Pretty interesting.

Ganaway is probably active because of the uncertainty surrounding Jackson.
Could be Quick's official debut, and what better time against these tall corners.
Sure hope Brockers is 100% at this point. Need as much help as you can get against Lynch.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Missed the Quick 19 yard pass when taking my girlfriend to work, but I loved the fake FG, and the defensive stand. Keep up this momentum and score a TD to open the half, and control this game. Force Wilson to throw and play catchup, and take Lynch out of the game.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
bluecoconuts said:
Missed the Quick 19 yard pass when taking my girlfriend to work, but I loved the fake FG, and the defensive stand. Keep up this momentum and score a TD to open the half, and control this game. Force Wilson to throw and play catchup, and take Lynch out of the game.

Quick's catch was beautiful even going back to Givens 54 yard bomb. The fake fg even faked me out I didn't see Mouse on Crack go out wide. When do panoramic 3D HD's come out?

Props to our D! And Young Geee Zeeee.

bluecoconuts

Legend
BatteringRambo said:
bluecoconuts said:

Quick's catch was beautiful even going back to Givens 54 yard bomb. The fake fg even faked me out I didn't see Mouse on Crack go out wide. When do panoramic 3D HD's come out?

Props to our D! And Young Geee Zeeee.

He never huddled up. I think he just kinda walked out to there after the previous play and stood there. They totally missed him out there and he just had to jog 5 feet and wait.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Seachickens choke final drive with a stupid interception! Looks like something last years Rams would have done. Nice win Rams!!!!!!! 2-2? Pinch me!

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Yaaaaaas!!! Fucking suck my DNA rifle sea fucks!!!

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Dolphins working over the cardinals pretty good so far in their game. Dolphins up 13-0 at the half.