Game Day Thread - Rams @ Bills

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ZGare

UDFA
Danario has 88 yards and two touchdowns in San Diego win over Pittsburg.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
ZGare said:
Yeah, he's been doing really well and staying healthy. I'm happy for him.

I know we'd like to second guess Fisher for letting him go, but we have no idea what the whole story is, or how he fit into our long-term plans. I do know Bradford would have a legit target on the outside if he was still here, but again ... who knows why he isn't.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
ZGare said:

And yet, I think everyone in the NFL understood why we virtually had to let him go. Hope he tears it up as long as he's not playing us.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
RamFan503 said:
And I wanted to post to the "complaint" thread. Simply - "Seattle Sucks!" They're pissing me off.

I was also going to complain ...

... the coverage did not cut to Krista Voda enough on the sidelines ... but that was my only complaint --

funstuff_voda_point_sepiaish.jpg

I too hate seattle and I am currently supporting Miami v the whiners !

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Brian Quick just doesn't seem to have "it"
I completely disagree with that statement, everyone expected Quick to take time to develop and after 14 weeks of his first season you want to give up on him? Just like Snead said you have to develop your wide receivers, he'll catch on next year.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
X said:
ZGare said:

I know we'd like to second guess Fisher for letting him go, but we have no idea what the whole story is, or how he fit into our long-term plans. I do know Bradford would have a legit target on the outside if he was still here, but again ... who knows why he isn't.
Not me ,not for a nanosecond,I want every success for the guy, WANT it to turn out to be Fishers worst personal decision EVER , cuz cutting him was a great decision, we had expended all the patience we could,IMO part and parcel of DA's current success is the rest his knees got between the time we released him and the time the Chargers picked him up.
Next year the Chargers won't be able to get him on the field during training camp either.

What bothered me was the whole game today Martz was talking about how we couldn't beat press coverage and THAT is one of the reasons we drafted Quick...who had ONE CATCH ? Today?
My patience with him is getting a little thin, if he was playing as representatively to his "tallent" as Givens we'd have run away with the game today.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Thordaddy said:
X said:
ZGare said:

Not me ,not for a nanosecond,I want every success for the guy, WANT it to turn out to be Fishers worst personal decision EVER , cuz cutting him was a great decision, we had expended all the patience we could,IMO part and parcel of DA's current success is the rest his knees got between the time we released him and the time the Chargers picked him up.
Next year the Chargers won't be able to get him on the field during training camp either.

What bothered me was the whole game today Martz was talking about how we couldn't beat press coverage and THAT is one of the reasons we drafted Quick...who had ONE CATCH ? Today?
My patience with him is getting a little thin, if he was playing as representatively to his "tallent" as Givens we'd have run away with the game today.
I can wait on Bri Bri. He was about as raw as raw gets in terms of getting up to speed with the speed and complexity of the NFL. If Snead and Fish see something in him that they think translates to long-term (sustained) success, then I can afford to wait on him a little while longer too.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Barrison6 said:
Brian Quick just doesn't seem to have "it"
I completely disagree with that statement, everyone expected Quick to take time to develop and after 14 weeks of his first season you want to give up on him? Just like Snead said you have to develop your wide receivers, he'll catch on next year.

I haven't given up on him but I just don't even really see flashes. Really hope I'm wrong. Wouldn't bother me one bit.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
X said:
ZGare said:

I'm not going to second guess Fisher on this, cause the guy was hurt the entire training camp, and never saw him play. It would be different if he'd played for Fisher before, but he never got to show the coach the talent he has.

Sent from my R800at using Tapatalk 2

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Man that was a rough one to watch ...."offensive-ly"

Felt Fucking Good to win it in the end ,,, in that shit-hole of a stadium.
Can't imagine living in that kind of weather either.

TEAM WIN today my Brethren.

Side note - I've got a Buffalo fan who's been talking major smack directly at me/Rams for over 3 weeks that I'm gonna see first thing tomorrow morning :hehe:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Selassie I said:

Felt freaking Good to win it in the end ,,, in that shit-hole of a stadium.

Side note - I've got a Buffalo fan who's been talking major smack directly at me/Rams for over 3 weeks that I'm gonna see first thing tomorrow morning :hehe:

Be gentle Selassie, we need his team next week! :sly:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Ramhusker said:
Selassie I said:

Felt freaking Good to win it in the end ,,, in that shit-hole of a stadium.

Be gentle Selassie, we need his team next week! :sly:

My smile will say it all Brudda Bo. Won't have to say a word. :7up: