Game Day Thread - Rams @ Bills

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Man I wish I could go to the game next week. It's going to be rocking at the dome. And a chance to get over .500 and have the same record as Minnesota (looks like they will win today). But our run D is going to have to be huge against AP. He is having a monster year.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
brokeu91 said:
One question. Why can't the Rams offense play like they did on the last drive the entire game?

It's frustrating how inconsistent the O is

I think we all wonder that bro. But more drops again today. That bomb to Givens was right in his hands. Sam really has had some great deep throws this year.

This game to me just confirmed in my mind OL and I still think a stud WR are a must this draft and offseason.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
RamBall said:
How bout Jeff Fisher for coach of the yr. Big win keeping the Rams alive. 3 in a row and most media outlets didnt think the Rams would win 3 games all season.

I agree. He should be Coach of the Year. Youngest team in NFL and to be 6-6-1. Outstanding!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
bwdenverram said:
brokeu91 said:
One question. Why can't the Rams offense play like they did on the last drive the entire game?

I think we all wonder that bro. But more drops again today. That bomb to Givens was right in his hands. Sam really has had some great deep throws this year.

This game to me just confirmed in my mind OL and I still think a stud WR are a must this draft and offseason.

That's a tough catch though. The defenders hands were in there too. Gibby had a great game. Turning the wrong way aside.

But yeah... we need a big time receiver. BQ just doesn't seem to have IT.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Play of the game was Pettis' catch on 4th down on the final drive. Total twist of his body to get that ball! Hi-light stuff.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
RamFan503 said:
bwdenverram said:
brokeu91 said:

That's a tough catch though. The defenders hands were in there too. Gibby had a great game. Turning the wrong way aside.

I agree. Wasn't saying he should of caught it. It went right thru his hands though. But not easy full speed. Even Jackson has had a couple drops the last couple weeks that he doesn't usually have. Also some sick catches as well. Bradford wasn't as accurate today but you gotta give him credit (and the entire team). When they had to get it done they found a way. That's all we care about :)

But yeah... we need a big time receiver. BQ just doesn't seem to have IT.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
How about the receiving corps ??

Some great catches Kendicks, Pettis, Gibson --- awesome !!!

Great win by the mighty St.Louis Rams !!!!

:cheese: :cheese: :cheese:

NI Ram Fam

UDFA
Wow, what a horrible game. Ugly (apart from the last drive). I have one prominent thought about this game.

It is that in previous seasons we would NEVER have won that game.

This team kept grinding and fighting for this W, it really is a testament to the coaching staff for bringing this mentality to the team.

First 3 game win streak since '06.

GO RAMS!

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
NI Ram Fam said:
Wow, what a horrible game. Ugly (apart from the last drive). I have one prominent thought about this game.

This team kept grinding and fighting for this W, it really is a testament to the coaching staff for bringing this mentality to the team.

GO RAMS!

I think that is the biggest positive of this team and the coaching staff. No matter how ugly it looks, they fight and found a way to win. That more than anything should make us all excited about the future.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
GO Cards! I am tired of all the Russell Wilson talk. I hope the Cards beat him and the seac*cks down.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Sorry guys I was busy today but the theory has been tested and broken, someone else can do GDTs now without bad juju.

What a shit game that was. Well played by the D. Hekker's fumblepunt was awesome and the catch on 4th down was huuuuge. This team is really not far away from being goooooooooooood.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Missed the game, was driving back home from seeing family... Checked my phone and it was 6-0, got home and it was 15-12, real nice to see. I'll have to watch the game when it's up to see some of the big plays. :mrgreen:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
NI Ram Fam said:
I have one prominent thought about this game.

GO RAMS!

yep

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
bluecoconuts said:
Missed the game, was driving back home from seeing family... Checked my phone and it was 6-0, got home and it was 15-12, real nice to see. I'll have to watch the game when it's up to see some of the big plays. :mrgreen:

Missed a real grinder there Blue.

bluecoconuts

Legend
RamFan503 said:
bluecoconuts said:

Yeah it sounds like it, my phone was burning a hole in my pocket I wanted to check it the entire drive.

With the tie are we over .500 or at .500? I'm not sure how that computes in.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
bluecoconuts said:
RamFan503 said:
bluecoconuts said:

Yeah it sounds like it, my phone was burning a hole in my pocket I wanted to check it the entire drive.

With the tie are we over .500 or at .500? I'm not sure how that computes in.
It's like .500½

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
And I wanted to post to the "complaint" thread. Simply - "Seattle Sucks!" They're pissing me off.