Game Day Thread: Rams at Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
It's Game Day!!

940x.jpg

940x.jpg

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
Sooner or later this Rams offense is going to start clicking consistently and people are going to be surprised. Why not today?

jap

Legend
If the Gurley Express is due to having a coming out party, what better way than to wreak havoc on a divisional foe? After all, The Fisher King built this team to stand against his divisional rivals, and our record against them would be much more impressive had Sam the Former Ram's knee held up.

Todd should have mostly gotten over the psychological hurdle of facing enemy collisions with his formerly injured body last week. Quickie has to get used to it today. It's time for the Cards' offense to be re-introduced to The MOB Squad and their defense to receive theor official welcome to Gurley's World!

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Come on boys, live on Sky as well so all good!

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Whatever it takes to get Airans tears to flow as he whines like a little bitch in the post game presser.

For Bass, Bryant, ED &Faulk. Gurley needs to put a deuce on the Red scum.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
We have way too much talent to be last in the NFL in offense. Time for the coming out party.

Screw you Arians.

RAMBUSH

Starter
Oh I can't wait , grill fired up , bbq sauce ready to go ! All I need is some Redbirds to roast ! Go Rams ! It's on.....

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Lots of Rams gear out here today.

RamWoodie

Legend
In Gurley We Trust

(Plus amazing defense)
I'm not being adversarial here...but Gurley hasn't done a thing yet. I look to Mason first, until Gurley shows me something. I hope he does well as you do...but I think to many fans are stepping over Mason...and he has been proven last year.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I'm not being adversarial here...but Gurley hasn't done a thing yet. I look to Mason first, until Gurley shows me something. I hope he does well as you do...but I think to many fans are stepping over Mason...and he has been proven last year.
I hear ya but people are just excited about the "game changing" play Gurley will bring eventually. Mason is solid and will only benefit when Gurley starts going off. We are about to have the best backfield in the NFL.

RamWoodie

Legend
I hear ya but people are just excited about the "game changing" play Gurley will bring eventually. Mason is solid and will only benefit when Gurley starts going off. We are about to have the best backfield in the NFL.
Mason is and was better than solid my Ram bro...and he's still the starter at RB, as it should be. If Gurley can be "game changing" and prove better than Mason...I'm all for it...but as it stands, Mason is proven!

As a rookie he had 179 rushes for 795 yards and 16 receptions for 148 yards. You do realize Mason was 20th in rushing??? That's nothing to shake a stick at.

This is my point...don't think Gurley is going to just take the spot from Mason.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I got this game on sky TV ... Not sure wether I'm happy or sad about this but I will be watching let's go ram

RamWoodie

Legend
Big challenge for the Rams secondary today. The Ram defense was 9th in the league this week.

When it comes to the Dline...I still have the Washington game in my mind, because the Skins showed the Rams vulnerable to to sweeps, which means Long and Quinn have to up their game there. I actually think the Rams weren't prepared well for that game.

I'd like to see DEFENSIVE DOMINANCE today!!! (y)