Game day menu

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
You know the drill boys!

Think I might stop by publix before the game and grab some hot and spicy wings. If they don't have any maybe get some ribs. Or might get both and make ribs next Sunday. Damnit now I'm getting hungry talking about this.

Maybe some spicy peanuts or chips and dip too. Undecided.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Gaelic_pair_2014.gif

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
That fucking hurricane has jacked up my normal routine at the house. Even though I do have power back... my big fancy refrigerator in the kitchen took a shit once the power was restored. We've got a new one coming, but it's not getting delivered till next Saturday. All I'm working with is my garage frige till then... and that one is usually just for drinks and frozen fish.

I'm probably gonna be ordering some chicken wings from our favorite Mom and Pop wing place. They make em hot enough for me... and that's usually not something I can find.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
With this early game nonsense I'm just having breakfast so it'll be snacks during the game. Making a couple little breakfast burrito's right now though for breakfast.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Wife going to make peanut butter and bacon pancakes. What a world we live in!

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Bbq after the game. 10 am here on the west coast.

Bbq chicken with grilled pineapple. (Great combination)

Put some pinto beans with a ham hock and some dried chilis on early this morning for BBQ beans.

Baked potatos.

Cold bear and maybe an old fashion or 2

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Frying some steak with green peppers and onions in a skillet to put on hoagie buns with cheddar cheese.
Side of lays baked BBQ chips, some green beans, and a pear.
Water only for me (Being 20 year old college student living on your own kinda sucks :LOL:).

Go Rams!!!

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I finished my liquid lunch.
Might have to go out and get 6 more.
Still ... uh .... hungry.
Thankfully, I stocked up earlier today, we've got rain of biblical proportions tonight - I always get hungry on game days ;-)

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I went round my parents for roast lamb with all the trimmings. Very nice it was too.