Game Day Menu

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
My wife didn't realize today was game day - even though I've brought it up 6-7 times this week. As a result, we were looking at a nice football Kale Salad this evening. Fortunately, as soon as she realized today was game day - and a quick grocery run later - now we are looking at buffalo chicken sliders, steakburger sliders, and scratch made margaritas. Feels much more like football food. If I'm not getting fatter, I just don't feel like I'm doing football right.

What's on your menu?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bugers and brats. Family comin over, beers and BBQ ftw.

…..

Legend
Sirloin was on sale this week for $2.98 a lb....which is a really good price. I filled the freezer. So....big fat sirloin tonight!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
There's a new Chicago style pizza place near me I might grace with my dollars. If not I'll likely make some taco's or a taco salad or some such.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Barbeque some (sea)chicken. and as I listen to the sizzle, imagine....that one looks like Wussle....there is Baldwin...Jimmy Graham....:mrburnsevil: Oh my, I hope I don't burn it! hahahaha
chicken.jpg

(y) I feel like I'm in mid-season form!

bluecoconuts

Legend
I'm out of town, so the DVR is set, but I'm having some expensive ass steak, wine, and other things courtesy of work. (y)

I wish I could hit the hotel early and watch the game, but that's a no.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Some home made Tacos. Tinga Chicken and of course fresh home-made corn tortillas.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I just ordered pizza.

The game starts at 9pm where I live so... There is going to be a game snack, at some point.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion

HellRam

Starter
Just put on some Lou style ribs on the smoker about 30 min ago. Got beer, chips, and beans for sides. Never done the STL style ribs before I always went babyback. Today's the perfect occasion to try something different....

Go Rams!!!

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Got the baby backs and chicken on the EGG, only had this smoker for two months but I'll be damned if I don't cook some badass food now. Let's steamroll the girls and make it a perfect day!!

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
For us Italian folks......... :rimshot:drum roll...............................................................................

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

With home made fully loaded garlic bread and 100% real grated Parmesan cheese. Throw in a garden salad with corn on the cob. Sauce has been simmering for a couple of hours already.. Mmmmmm hmmmm

17791070-authentic-italian-restaurant-menu-stmap.jpg

Psycho_X

Legend
Feeling really lazy so just going to order pizza.... but I'm getting the good and expensive pizza at least lol. Also, got some cream soda and captain morgan (I know, I know but it's really damn good) to drink my sorrows away via a drinking game where I drink every time I hear an announcer kiss LAs rear or say something bad about STL. I figure I'll be drunk by half time and will enjoy it more.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Sirloin was on sale this week for $2.98 a lb....which is a really good price. I filled the freezer. So....big fat sirloin tonight!

Beef or horse? LOL

I'd be nervous at that low of a price.