Game Day Menu: Week 2

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Pan Seared Chilean Sea Bass today Gentlemen complimented by a 2007 Handley Pinot Noir with hope that I won't have to go to the single malt.
DSC_0170.jpg

51077013.jpg

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Home games used to start at 10:00 PST. Now they're at 1:00. I used to have a giant sausage and egg breakfast burrito for the game. But alas, my doc gave me a scare saying the test showed I once had a heart attack that I didn't know about. But after the angiogram, he backtracked and said I most likely didn't have a heart attack. My arteries are about middle of the road for a guy my age. But it won't stay that way if I continue eating like I did. I changed my diet and didn't take long to lose 20 pounds. Just need another 20 to reach my goal.

So breakfast burritos are off the menu. But I can fudge one day a week. So since the game is an afternoon game I'll be having some chili beans with chips and salsa. My breakfast will be boring oatmeal with nonfat milk. Can't wait for lunch. :yess:

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Wife wanted asain so I'm making some stir fry with egg rolls and rice.... Not exactly football food but she lets me drink more beer when she is full and happy so.....:cheers:

If that avatar is your wife, you make her whatever she wants...LOL!!!

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
In honor of their return to SoCal, I am going with a SoCal tradition. I am making Tommy burgers today. And a few beers of course....

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
When I lived in Alaska, early games were at 9...Hooter's for breasts and breakfast...

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Yeah that's not bad at all. Probably not this week and next week I'm going up to Arkansas to visit a friend but let me talk to the woman and see what weekend we can get together.

Dude yes! Definitely sometime this season - maybe we should think of the Texas ROD Roadie for all of us Ram fans residing in the great state of Texas and @Rynie -- The Rams, Beer, BBQ, guns, beer

SBC_spc-50361_0.jpg

Last edited:

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Wait a minute here... next week you're coming to Tampon I hope!!!

YES!!!
totally forgot about the schedule, I think the idea of another Ram fan in Texas within a 100 mile radius just blew my mind
"you mean i don't have to watch the game alone?!"
I also blame that SF game for messing with my memory......

I'll have to get scheduling that Tampa trip immediately!

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Cool ranch Doritos. Hey, at 3:25 central it's snack time.

Maybe pasta for dinner with homemade alfredo sauce and roasted veggies. Or falafels.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Looks good, anyway.

image_zpsp1rtpznp.jpeg

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Burgers on our crappy $20 charcoal grill.

It's either that or frozen pizzas.

Ah to be young and poor.

Best times of my life was when I was young and poor. Is that a little Weber Smokey Joe you're using? They make great burgers. Enjoy man!

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Since we're playing Seattle I was going to do beer can chickens on the grill (can up the cavity). Alas, my Mrs. is off today and we're watching the game. She has now become a full fledged Seahawk fan and once she found out the reasoning behind my intention.... Well, we're going with burritos now. :cool:

They shall be good though as I'm doing all the fixings, hamburger in a "doctored" taco seasoning sauce, chopped onions, sour cream, hot peppers, fresh garden tomatoes, black olives, refried beans, and cheeses. We're also doing nachos with a homemade cheese sauce. As some said above, I'm making her happy to drink many more beers. Should be a good time, but we've yet to figure out a bet for the game yet. :cautious:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
This should be renamed the torture thread. Why did I look at this before I go for my run? What am I, ignant?

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
On a side note, the Mrs. want me to point out she made homemade chicken and noodles last night along with mash taters and gravy, which we'll be eating for GB and Minnie later tonight. Hope all of ROD has a good one and we get us a win.. She's still wanting to bet me. :cautious: lolol