Game Day Menu: Week 2

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I am making chicken enchilada / tortilla soup!

You?

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Gameday Chili!!!

Shawnbb158

Starter
Wife wanted asain so I'm making some stir fry with egg rolls and rice.... Not exactly football food but she lets me drink more beer when she is full and happy so.....:cheers:

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Really wanted to do Clam Chowdah, but I'm on call now, so maybe something a little less prep intensive.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Got two New York strips marinating, a little shrimp on the side. Of course, hot wings will probably make a showing and a little sushi today to get me there. Fat boy happy!!!!!!

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Having my kids b day party today also and the girlfriends mom is cooking. So it's Mexican food......and she's a very good cook.

-Tinga.
shredded chicken in a spicy red sauce. She serves it on tostada shells with Mexican crema, lettuce and cotija cheese

-Chicken Pozole.

-Tres leches cake.
Mexican milk cake. I love this cake. Sounds disgusting, but it's delicious.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Burgers on our shitty $20 charcoal grill.

It's either that or frozen pizzas.

Ah to be young and poor.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Pan Seared Chilean Sea Bass today Gentlemen complimented by a 2007 Handley Pinot Noir with hope that I won't have to go to the single malt.
DSC_0170.jpg

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Pan Seared Chilean Sea Bass today Gentlemen complimented by a 2007 Handley Pinot Noir with hope that I won't have to go to the single malt.
DSC_0170.jpg

Pass me the remote, Den...

enhanced-buzz-6092-1357747080-10.jpg

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I made 4 of these last night. Fred Flintstone bone in chops marinaded in a garlic, scallion, pineapple teriyaki mixture. They are over 2 pounds each. We've got some leftover and I plan on gnawing on them like a caveman later.

20160917_211812.jpg

Here's a shot with a Coke can in it for size perspective.

20160917_212125.jpg

Oh and btw,,, I like my pork chops to be somewhat pink in the middle. It's a crime to over cook them. These babies are very juicy inside. Another reason to get the butcher to cut you up some monsters like these.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Burgers on our crappy $20 charcoal grill.

It's either that or frozen pizzas.

Ah to be young and poor.

You still living in Kerrville?
We need to raid the Salt Lick and head over to the barbershop pub for beers and watch the game!!!
Get up here to Dripping

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm going for some pasta with courgette, mushrooms, spring onion and pancetta in a tomato and chilli sauce. No booze after 9 pints yesterday.