Game Day Menu - Viqueens Edition

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I am probably going to make cheesesteaks. Was going to do chili again, but it is unseasonably warm here, so not in the mood for it.

Shaved ribeye, onions, peppers... Maybe even some sautéed mushrooms. Throw in in the oven and melt the provolone all over it. Top with chopped iceberg lettuce (dressed in a homemade Italian vinaigrette), tomato, Dukes mayo and hots. Yummmm.

Whatcha eatin??

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
We had my wife's amazing lasagna yesterday... and thank God we have enough leftover to gorge on today.

Faceplant

Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
We had my wife's amazing lasagna yesterday... and thank God we have enough leftover to gorge on today.

Christmas leftovers, Ham, Broccoli casserole, 3 bean casserole, potato salad.
Yeah, I figured a lot of you would be horking down leftovers. I didn't host (for once) yesterday, so no leftovers for me!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I want all of what you guys have mentioned so far, but the hospital will only let me eat pyygmy portions of of restricted salt and carb foods…and even restricted fluids. I had hospital pizza on Christmas, dammit…

Don’t tell anyone, but my wife snuckin some dark chocolate, pecan, cluster things and they are good…Shhh…

Faceplant

Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I want all of what you guys have mentioned so far, but the hospital will only let me eat pyygmy portions of of restricted salt and carb foods…and even restricted fluids. I had hospital pizza on Christmas, dammit…

Don’t tell anyone, but my wife snuckin some dark chocolate, pecan, cluster things and they are good…Shhh…
Damn dude. Sorry to hear you're laid up. Hope you get well soon.

Also, your secret is safe with me :)

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott

WTH, bud.

Hope all is well.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
The ex decided she wanted the kids for Christmas this year, so we're doing our Christmas today.

Christmas Ham with a few sides. The future wife is making her Apple pie. It rocks!

551staaa

Unsubstantiated Reality
Every year, after all of the holiday get-togethers and all of the rich foods and associated gastric distresses, there comes a day when I find myself craving a bologna and cheese sandwich. This is that day.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I have snacks, but might order takeout Chinese. Stores are closed and we ended up with fewer leftovers than planned from yesterday.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I have snacks, but might order takeout Chinese. Stores are closed and we ended up with fewer leftovers than planned from yesterday.

We ended up with plenty of prime rib & potatoes left over, but all the lasagna is gone, simply amazing. Italians, they must have their pasta.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
@Ramrasta has the winning menu today.

He's down in his bride's hometown of Xalapa Mexico for the holidays. He just sent me this pic of what he just inhaled. The fish is a Mojarra and it's fried.

6864a487-.JPG

IMG_7810.jpg

5989d69b-.jpg

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Finance makin some chicken Pad Thai, excited to see how it turns out.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
He also ate this Picada...

5e6cabea-.jpg

And plantains with sweet cream for desert. He's gonna be 600 pounds when he gets back.

IMG_3402.jpg

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I don't normally have an appetite for the first couple hours in the morning. And now its game time. I don't feeling like making my breakfast burritos so I'm having leftover Papa Murphy's pizza. The Cowboy with extra sausage.