Game Day Menu (GDM) thread for Vikes. What's on your menu?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
wtf is this? Plus the wine? You're looking like a liberal elitist my friend. lolol Fillet Mignon?

Ribeye with Pinot Noir my wife enjoys wine and she enjoys football as well, so that why we alternate each weekend, next weekend...A Turkey leg and a Bass Ale.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ribeye with Pinot Noir my wife enjoys wine and she enjoys football as well, so that why we alternate each weekend, next weekend...A Turkey leg and a Bass Ale.

I was just razzing you brother. Should have used blue fonts maybe? Love ya man. Hope you and Mrs. enjoyed. :cheers:

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I was just razzing you brother. Should have used blue fonts maybe? Love ya man. . :cheers:

Right back at you brother, enjoyed the liberal elitist comment, somebody called me that once, but change their mind when I showed them my gun collection.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
????? I'm a bleeding heart, tree hugging liberal,:grouphug: and I have lots of guns:wabbit::double:

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Right back at you brother, enjoyed the liberal elitist comment, somebody called me that once, but change their mind when I showed them my gun collection.

Agreed, but how do you stand on economics? :)

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Agreed, but how do you stand on economics? :)
resultGraph.php

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Back to food THIS weekend!. My wife is making a tortilla soup with corn,green beans, black beans, carrots, peas, and chicken. Add taco seasoning and chicken (w broth) and heat on high...When served, add grated cheddar, a dollup of sour cream, and tortilla chips......It's so effing good!

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I get asked a lot which political party I belong to. I like a lot of things Liberals stand for, and then again I don't like a lot of things Liberals stand for. Same goes for Conservatives. My general opinion is most high level politicians are money driven, and have corporate entities that give them huge campaign contributions in their back pocket. When its time to vote on a particular issue, it's for the corporation, not the little guy. That's usually true for both Liberals and Conservatives.

I look at it this way: None of them are on my side , so I'm not on either of their side.

Call me "Independent"

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Today's Lot 5 Tailgate fare... Carne and Pollo tacos, Tequila Coleslaw, Home made Guac, Avocado sauce, Salsa's, Pico de Gallo. Apps - Meat and cheese platter, asst chips & dips.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I think Ima make me a huge pot of hot and sour soup. Random, yes.... But tasty. It'll be that or a metric ton of chili.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
I'm making country bread and portuguese kale soup. Jasmine green tea, maybe a hot toddy later.