Game day depth chart for 49ers?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Hi all, does anyone know when the game day depth chart for the first game will be released?

Limey

Rookie
Think there might be a typo in the thread title, unless you are expecting a particularly violent game :)

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Think there might be a typo in the thread title, unless you are expecting a particularly violent game :)

lol - a Freudian slip obviously!

MOD edit; topic changed from "death chart" to "depth chart". Lol

Last edited by a moderator:

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
You're just gonna have to change it back to Death Chart after the game.......

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
May have to reduce that roster # by one.

49'ers FB/TE was just arrested for assault on a 70 year old man and his son. :fighting:

RotoWorld :
49ers FB Bruce Miller has been arrested for assault.

Miller, who has been accused of domestic violence in the past, is accused of beating up a father (70 years old) and a son in an extremely bizarre incident. Miller attempted to check into a hotel on Sunday. Told it was full, he returned Monday morning and seemingly randomly attacked the two men. This incident could cost Miller his roster spot.

Source: KTVU.com
Sep 5 - 1:35 PM

fearsomefour

Legend
But did he stand for the anthem.
Freakin Whiners.
Checked into a hotel where?
Strange behavior, hotel stay....if the hotel is close to where he
lives this is druggy behavior.
Always drama around that team.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Damn, with the whole Colin Kaeperwhatever thing, now Bruce Miller, Blaine Gabbert starting, the Rams better come in and convincingly win. I don't care if Case throws for 300 yards and 3 TDs or 100 yards and a INT, just win.

Losing week 1 against that train wreck would be more deflating than Tom Brady's needle.

WestCoastRam

Legend
This would have been a bigger deal last year as Miller had a much larger role on offense as a fullback. Sounds like he was just gonna be used as a rotational TE this year. Still, anything to bring the 49ers a man down before next weekend is good by me!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
F the whiners and their fans. I want to see PAIN for them, starting with a blowout win in SF on Monday Night.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
F the whiners and their fans. I want to see PAIN for them, starting with a blowout win in SF on Monday Night.
I'm with you Bro!!! Let's Bring the PAIN!!:snicker::shades::popcorn::cheers:

Side Note:
" I was just looking at some Old Rams stats, 1950, That year the Rams had only 4 games out of 12 that they didn't score 30 or more Points! And in back to back games they Scored 70 Points an 65 Points!" I want to see the same thing this year!!

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Bizarre behavior. He used to be a regular on the SF big sports talk station until his first incident last year. This turn in behavior is pretty troubling.

I'd rather beat the whiners at full capacity. A 3 TD drubbing sounds good to me. Saaaaay...:love:.....30-9. Chip gets 3 fgs. 8 sacks. A hat trick for the mighty one, and 2 for Aaron the man.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I just don't have a good feeling about the game. It has a Fisher esque loss all over it.

Q729

Legend
I just don't have a good feeling about the game. It has a Fisher esque loss all over it.
I don't have a good feeling about the game because it's the last game of opening week and a friggin 1020pm start time for me! I'm going to miss the majority of the games having a 1pm start time...