Game day baby

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RAMsacked

UDFA
life long Rams fan here. Chris shy in Sacramento. CA. Horns up. Ram-ily. Good morning to the best day of the year. Let's smash the colts. We're ready. The future is bright. Just please bring back the blue and yellow unforms !!!!

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
life long Rams fan here. Chris shy in Sacramento. CA. Horns up. Ram-ily. Good morning to the best day of the year. Let's smash the colts. We're ready. The future is bright. Just please bring back the blue and yellow unforms !!!!

Welcome to ROD!

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
WELCOME! Glad you took the plunge and joined up.

I'm with ya on the uniform colors but, based on what we are seeing, looks like we're going back to blue and white.

Still the Rams though!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Welcome aboard. If you feel like it, put up a post in the introduce yourself thread.

Cheers and IT'S GAME DAY!!! Kick some ass Rams!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Welcome aboard RAMsacked! Fasten you seat-belt, you in for a great ride here at ROD!! IF your interested in a Nice Avatar Try This ..

ceef86552bc9502fd092f7596769a605.jpg

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Click on your avatar then Profile then information. Scroll down to your avatar and it should give you the option to change it.

That's from my phone. Let me know if it doesn't work for you.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
You have to click on your avatar in information.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
I just did a large Starbucks to celebrate theNFL season starting and I'm STOKED!!!

IT MIGHT BE THE CAFFEINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!