Game by Game analysis of attaining a 10-6 season with brutal scheduling:

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
I like the WAS game. Would love to see RG3 and Bradford slinging it out.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I like the WAS game. Would love to see RG3 and Bradford slinging it out.

I'm looking forward to a full week, of Rg3 complaining, how "dirty" the Rams defense plays after the 5- 6 sacks he takes........again.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I like the Stedman Baily thoughts.....hoping they come to fruition. I've always seen him as the unexpected jewel of the draft.
I watch a lot of 'classic' playoff type games, and the WR's have to play tough to be successful in those types of the games---which the Rams have 7-8 of those games this year alone: Stedman can do that--even though he is not big. Quick, Givens and Cook don't. I see Quick, Givens and Cook as little 2-3 a catch game guys, who can make big plays--but you can't depend on them. They are valuable to the team as 'reserves'. Cook will scare teams and be a great decoy.

However, Stedman is tough and smart and has great hands. I think he will be a focus,much like Amendola was on 3rd down. I haven't given up on Cook and Quick---but it is clear they don't come to play every down.

Britt also knows how to play tough---though I don't know if he will 'man up' this year. This is his final year, if he doesn't...pretty sad for a guy with incredible skills.
Britt will train our cornerbacks in training camp....maybe that is his real job.