Game Balls

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Who you got?

Cook 4/61 with 2 TDs

Austin > 200 total yards

The Defense

Lots of choices!

jjab360

Legend
That's a tough one, everybody played so well it was just a really good team effort.

I guess I'd go Cook then Hill then TA.

I feel dumb for not mentioning anyone on defense though, they all played extremely well too.

Dr C. Hill

Rookie
Name
Doc
The entire defense deserves a game ball! What we have seen the last 4 weeks does not happen very often to any team. Take it in gents, take it all in.

Philly5

Rookie
Seemed like Johnson had a real active game. That defensive front was playing fast.

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
ah, give one to GZ to make him feel better. We're going to need him down the line.....

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I gotta agree with CGI here. TA definitely deserves one. Cook had a great game after the hit. D played lights out and shutout.. I would give D and GW the number one game ball though.. Then Cook and then TA. I give it to Cook over TA because he took the hit and bounced back.

1. D and GW
2. Cook
3. TA

Actually, I'm thinking now William Hayes might need some consideration.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
1. The Defense
2. Jared Cook
3. T.Austin

S. Hill deserves some props today too.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
How many do I get?

Defense: Everyone played excellent. From the secondary down to the line, amazing job.
Tavon: Amazing on returns and well used on offense making some plays.
Cook: Way to come back from that hit and deliver two TDs.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Hekker deserves a game ball as well. Pinning the returner deep inside of his territory and completing a two-point conversion? He earned that contract today.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I think the game ball should go to snyder, it was his generosity that helped the Rams build this team that dominated his deadskins.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
TAustin was a difference maker today if I on;y get one game ball it goes to him.

Yes even over GZuerlien.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Tavon gave us great starting field position all game long, without him this would have probably been a 6-0 win.