Game Balls for today's game.. We're giving out 3.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Game ball to:
1) CJ Anderson. The Rams needed a guy to bowl over the competition. We luck out and get a certified Brunswick.
2) Littleton
He played lights out all night. He seems to be emerging as a pretty good player.
3) Suh
He plugged up the running lanes and stifled Elliot. Suh had a pretty good game.

Donald was being held all night. Two plays in a row the guy was holding him from behind. The second time it happened the refs caught it.

Really it’s easier to say who shouldn’t get a game ball and that is Peters. Otherwise, the team as a whole including staff should get a ball. We played like a team tonight. My confidence in the Rams restored.

Ramfansince79

Rookie
Name
Ramsfan79
Game balls go to the trenches IMO. Both sides owned the LOS and it was beautiful.

tumblr_myumcxvvsZ1qmemieo5_250.gif
This for sure. Tough as hell.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Actually, my first thoughts were for the O-line, Gurley, and CJ. But others here have mentioned Suh's play and the D-line in general and, after thinking about it, they did shut down one of the best running attacks in the league! And that is where they have been getting gashed all year. Completely different strategy by Wade, and this D-line stepped up. Hard to believe the Rams have re-invented themselves yet again. Game balls to both lines!

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I`ll give one to McVay

He coached a good game

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The fans! Rams fans took a lot of crap leading up to this game and they were heard last night.

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
all the normal ones are listed above but I would like to add the training staff. our ol going 2 years without a major injury is incredible. they must be doing something right.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Jared motherfucking Goff.

He kept his soul and ripped out the cowboys soul on his last run.

dang

Legend
Gameballs:

1 - Sullivan for his major contributions to OL success
2 - Suh for showing his best when it mattered the most
3 - McVay for staying cool and getting the deciding TD on a gutsy 4th and goal call
Honorable Mention: GZ would have gotten a gameball if he made the 63 yd chip shot

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Game ball to:
1) CJ Anderson. The Rams needed a guy to bowl over the competition. We luck out and get a certified Brunswick.
2) Littleton
He played lights out all night. He seems to be emerging as a pretty good player.
3) Suh
He plugged up the running lanes and stifled Elliot. Suh had a pretty good game.

Donald was being held all night. Two plays in a row the guy was holding him from behind. The second time it happened the refs caught it.

Really it’s easier to say who shouldn’t get a game ball and that is Peters. Otherwise, the team as a whole including staff should get a ball. We played like a team tonight. My confidence in the Rams restored.

Everyone but Peter's gets a gameball?
Oh man, that's so mean.
:rolllaugh:

At least Peter's did a good job of trash talking.