Game Balls for today?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
We shall give out 3 as DV always did...

Mine...

1. Clemens
2. Stacy
3. Saffold/OL

Let's hear yours..

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
All phases were strong.

The dline was nasty, the secondary brought their game... Special teams played great.

I give a single ball to Fisher. That was a masterpiece.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
1. Quinn
2. OL
3. Stacy

Also... Pettis and Harkey helped set the tempo on those early drives. Brock and Langford did a nice job shutting down the run inside today, and Sims and Hayes were great in both areas too. I gotta give kudos to JL, Jenks, and TMac for making huge plays in coverage. Tree made some great stops too. Honestly everyone had a role in this win, that's what made it so sweet

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
We shall give out 3 as DV always did...

Mine...

1. Clemens
2. Stacy
3. Saffold/OL

Let's hear yours..
I agree with you Dags. Clemens made all the throws - Stacy ran hard and Saffold is just a beast on the inside. I wish he had Rams blood and would stay for the love of the team but I know every damn week his stock just continues to rise!

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Jeff Fisher for snatching the clipboard
Robert Quinn for being a stud muffin
Jac Stacy for churning out another beastly performance

GO RAMS

(Honorable mentions are Saffold and JJ.)

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I agree with you Dags. Clemens made all the throws - Stacy ran hard and Saffold is just a beast on the inside. I wish he had Rams blood and would stay for the love of the team but I know every damn week his stock just continues to rise!

I hear you on Saffold man.. We're going to have to give him some major $$$ to play Guard. He's been a beast there. Someone will sign him to play OT though. I can't blame him though. Gotta go where the $$$ are. It's a shame though. He was a beast today.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Quinn, Fisher, Stacy.
Clemens PLEEZ give the guy his due he hit some clutch throws and some of his incompletions were IMO due to less than steller fighting for the ball by Quick and Givens

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Clemens PLEEZ give the guy his due he hit some clutch throws and some of his incompletions were IMO due to less than steller fighting for the ball by Quick and Givens

Its not that i dont think he deserves his due, i just overlook it easily because its Clemens lol. I agree Clemens played really well today and deserves a game ball.

fearsomefour

Legend
Coaches
Secondary (yes, I really did say that)
O line
Stacy had holes and Kellen didnt get hit. Good all around game. The onside kick was ballsy and perfectly executed as well. Thats the thing with trick plays, your a moron or brilliant. Pretty clear at this point the most polished WRs are Pettis and Bailey. Both should continue get a lot of time.