Game Ball to Gaines?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SierraRam

Recreational User
Johnson looked lost at the end; Roberson lost his man on the TD; JJ inactive...

Did anyone predict that our best CB at mid-season would be the 6th rounder from Missouri? The man is solid in coverage and a reliable tackler, too!

RamWoodie

Legend
Are you kidding? Indeed Gaines deserves his props..he did great things...BUT THE DLINE GETS THE GAME BALL...

EIGHT SACKS and COUNTLESS HURRIES!!!!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Johnson was rusty but it was great to see him back.

Gaines has been mostly exceptional as a rookie. The 2014 class looks strong.

SierraRam

Recreational User
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Game ball goes to D line.

I agree that the D line played to expectation and dominated the game. Gaines continues to surprise and impress the hell out of me though...

Give them all one! GW too

lockdnram21

Legend

Did anyone predict that our best CB at mid-season would be the 6th rounder from Missouri? The man is solid in coverage and a reliable tackler, too!
Tru gets a pass since laurinits saved him. game ball goes to d line and Laurinits for getting fumble recovery

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Did anyone else notice the cheapshot on Gaines on the play where he was injured. It happened after the play, when the Whiner WR got up after the play had been broken-up. He deliberately hit Gaiine while he was trying to get up. I couldn't tell if that's where the injury occurred. Hopefully, someone here who has access to the tape can see it again.

Alan

Legend
SierraRam forgetting my omniscience:
Did anyone predict that our best CB at mid-season would be the 6th rounder from Missouri?
I had that figured from the start. You know what I always say, draft your CBs in the 6th round if you want quality.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
I've always had faith in him but I didn't think that he would be this good this fast. Just proves that the best football players have it going on between the ears. Donald is the same way.

jap

Legend

This is Tru's first GameDay this season. He is not game tough yet, and most likely has not re-established his rhythm as yet. This was a tough game to make your comeback against receivers the quality of the '9ers' crew.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Johnson was rusty but it was great to see him back.

Gaines has been mostly exceptional as a rookie. The 2014 class looks strong.

Yes it does. We nailed 5 of our first six of first 6 picks, all starters. Amazing! Very refreshing...

Grob
Donald
Joyner
Mason
Gaines

Just wow...

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
Gaines has been a god send for this secondary. decimated by injuries Gaines a 6th round rookie has made big plays in every game to get us this far. even in Williams sadistic man on man cover obsession. he'll be a solid pro and starter. nice hustle #33

SierraRam

Recreational User
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
This is Tru's first GameDay this season. He is not game tough yet, and most likely has not re-established his rhythm as yet. This was a tough game to make your comeback against receivers the quality of the '9ers' crew.

Yeah, I agree. Tru will be back to form soon - I certainly didn't mean this as a negative toward him as much as a positive toward Gaines...

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I rewatched the condensed version of the game, and Ogletree and Laurinaitis both had fantastic days from what I saw. Tree had a few issues but overall played great. Laurinaitis was on fire and just was in the right place at the right time every play, making plays in coverage, pass rush, run game, you name it. The defensive line had a great game too, obviously. Gaines played very well. I'd give it to one of them.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Every once in a while there is a college player that I really, really want the Rams to draft.
EJ was that guy, and no, I'm not a Mizzou homer.