Gaines Is Out Again

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Which should tell you why PFF shouldn't be relied on. Sensabaugh failed to get off blocks in the running game and got embarrassed in the passing game.

Actually he was better in the running game, but that's because I truly don't believe in my brief time watching Sensabaugh that he is capable of covering anyone and again I have to question the regime including Gregg Williams as to why the chose to sign him....Unless Gaines gets healthy or they smarten up and put Hill out there, that position is going to handcuff the defense all year.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Hill should start opposite of Tru Johnson....First crack....Slide Sensabaugh inside.....and if Sensabaugh gives up 2 third down completions, move Williams into his role...and bench Coty & LaMarcus...
Hill seemed to be a better tackler than Coty. I'd also suggest moving Littleton in to play strong on conventional run downs and sliding Barron over to covet the TE.

Let Joyner start slot. If he struggles, replace with Davis.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Let Joyner start slot. If he struggles, replace with Davis.
Cody Davis??? the FS?

Joyner should not start another game...until it's proven he's the best option, not the bs the coaches keep passing along...

Really cool with either Forrest or Littleton...I bet Hagar even plays better with the starters...