Gaines Is Out Again

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i hope this doesn't mean we see sensabaugh out there this week. surely they will give hill a go.

for the love of all things holy and sacred, no more sensabaugh.

no, no, no.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
In the NFL .. .availability trumps talent. Guy better find a way to stay healthy or he will have a very short career

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
In the NFL .. .availability trumps talent.

Well, if it really came down to that Coty Sensabaugh would be on his way to Canton. Yes, guys have to find a way to stay healthy, but IMO, Sensabaugh has no business starting at RCB, no reason whatsoever...Sometimes you just wonder what others see in a guy that to the naked eye is quite obvious.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
tumblr_nlj364IQF91tebpzgo2_r1_500.gif

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Hopefully Donald will be so pissed that he will blow shit up before Coty and the rest of the secondary have a chance to react to their cover responsibilities.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Troy Hill needs to play over Sensabaugh. All SF had to do was target Sensabaugh's guy if they needed a conversion. He did absolutely nothing all game to stop them.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Well, if it really came down to that Coty Sensabaugh would be on his way to Canton. Yes, guys have to find a way to stay healthy, but IMO, Sensabaugh has no business starting at RCB, no reason whatsoever...Sometimes you just wonder what others see in a guy that to the naked eye is quite obvious.
My post was not about Sensabaugh. More about EJ Gaines inability to be available. But in real words ... Sensabaugh is worth more than Gaines if he can suit up and play .... just how the world works

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
My post was not about Sensabaugh. More about EJ Gaines inability to be available. But in real words ... Sensabaugh is worth more than Gaines if he can suit up and play .... just how the world works

I totally understand your point, but quite frankly, I would rather have another healthy option over Sensabaugh, if not Gaines, then Hill, if not Hill, then anybody else other than Sensabaugh, but that is JMHO.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Does anyone know coty's pff score for last week? Gotta be down right putrid.

I would rather have hill or the fa from San Diego suit up.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Sorry...is there a link saying that Gaines is out? Or the Injury report?

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Sorry...is there a link saying that Gaines is out? Or the Injury report?
From the Rams Website
EXTRA POINTS

— The Rams have five players on their injury report for this week’s game. Two players are questionable, cornerbackLamarcus Joyner (foot) and defensive tackle Michael Brockers (thigh).

Wide receiver Pharoh Cooper(shoulder) was a limited participant in practice on Friday and has been listed as doubtful.

Cornerback E.J. Gaines (thigh) and wide receiver Nelson Spruce (knee) did not practice all week and have been declared out.

— After Friday’s practice, Fisher announced quarterback Jared Goff will serve as the backup toCase Keenum on Sunday against the Seahawks.

View: http://www.therams.com/news-and-events/article-1/Practice-Report-916-The-Difficulties-of-Containing-Wilson/6b029a59-82c7-41df-b9c3-28e9ebaf9c96

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

i heard today that slot receivers had a 75% completion rate against the rams the past year, best in the nfl.

so between sensabaugh and joyner the rams are screwed. how can the dline get pressure when the qb has an outlet that will be open almost every time?

i'm hoping that this stat is due to the scheme the rams used last year, let them make the short completion then try to knock them the fuck out before the marker.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
From the Rams Website
EXTRA POINTS

— The Rams have five players on their injury report for this week’s game. Two players are questionable, cornerbackLamarcus Joyner (foot) and defensive tackle Michael Brockers (thigh).

Wide receiver Pharoh Cooper(shoulder) was a limited participant in practice on Friday and has been listed as doubtful.

Cornerback E.J. Gaines (thigh) and wide receiver Nelson Spruce (knee) did not practice all week and have been declared out.

— After Friday’s practice, Fisher announced quarterback Jared Goff will serve as the backup toCase Keenum on Sunday against the Seahawks.

View: http://www.therams.com/news-and-events/article-1/Practice-Report-916-The-Difficulties-of-Containing-Wilson/6b029a59-82c7-41df-b9c3-28e9ebaf9c96
Damn! Damn! Triple Damn!! I was hoping to see Cooper-Spruce and Gaines in this game!!