Gaines Injury, Anyone?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I haven't seen anyone other than myself mentioning this, but on the play where Gaines was injured, first he did an excellent job tipping-away the pass in what could have been a long gain; second, the Whiner WR gave Gaines a cheap-shop hit after the play was over. I haven't seen a replay yet of the play, so I can't recall who the Whiner WR was, but he gave Gaines quite a hit as Gaines was trying to get up after the play was over. We now know Gaines got injured on the play, but what I have yet to figure out is if it was on the play itself or due to the post-play cheapshot.

I'd appreciate any insight from someone who has access to the game tape.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I haven't seen anyone other than myself mentioning this, but on the play where Gaines was injured, first he did an excellent job tipping-away the pass in what could have been a long gain; second, the Whiner WR gave Gaines a cheap-shop hit after the play was over. I haven't seen a replay yet of the play, so I can't recall who the Whiner WR was, but he gave Gaines quite a hit as Gaines was trying to get up after the play was over. We now know Gaines got injured on the play, but what I have yet to figure out is if it was on the play itself or due to the post-play cheapshot.

I'd appreciate any insight from someone who has access to the game tape.
I DVR'd the game...ill let you know soon

lockdnram21

Legend
after the game fisher said there wasnt any injury to really note he even said that hayes was ok

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
I had not heard but it appeared that they were pulling that foot back and that is usually a cramp.