Gaines and Donald

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dr C. Hill

Rookie
Name
Doc
I always try to look for the sunny side of the street, but I don't have too with these guys. The Rams have 2 rookies that belong in Hawaii! You have to take your hat off to Snead here, he picked players. Not prospects in those spots, players!

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
Donald is surpassing expectations that were already high but Gaines is awesome. He just knows how to play the position and is fast becoming our best corner.

To be fair, everyone in the secondary has stepped up. The much maligned Rodney McLeod must even be winning people over.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
It will be tough getting Gaines to Hawaii but I think Donald is an obvious choice. The dude is lighting it up as a rookie. Don't forget Hekker either. He deserves it too.

SierraRam

Recreational User
Don't forget Robinson out there on an island. I know it won't be this year, but he'll be a Pro Bowler soon enough. Overall, he's held his own at a very difficult position. I think we had an excellent draft, and no doubt, Donald and Gaines are gems!

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
Would be really nice to see Donald win DROY and go to the Pro Bowl. He's earned it.
Gaines was my favorite draft selection of ours. Thought he was a steal back then (thought he was a 3rd rounder) but he's playing even beyond those expectations.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Donald came into the season with alot of hype, being a high first round draft pick, so all the other teams and players and most fans knew who he was. He might actually make it the pro bowl.

Gaines is a really good player, but no one outside of the Rams and our fans knows who he is really. He'll have a tough time getting to the popularity contest known as the pro bowl.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Pro Bowl isn't in Hawaii this year :(
I don't like the new Probowl Unis. It needs to go back to the Red and Blues that are covered in stars.
It should also be after the Superbowl.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Pro Bowl isn't in Hawaii this year :(
I don't like the new Probowl Unis. It needs to go back to the Red and Blues that are covered in stars.
It should also be after the Superbowl.
I'm hoping those Pro Bowl uniforms change every year because last year's uniforms were hideous. They looked like competing flavors of Gatorade.

And absolutely agree it should move back to after the Super Bowl, since otherwise, no one in the Super Bowl plays in it, and the Super Bowl teams tend to have a number of All Pros.

Win1-4Ned

Rookie
As fans, I think it is important to remember that the same people that made these picks in the draft will also be in charge of what happens at QB next season, too. And we'll need them, because it is a situation with few certain and likeable solutions from my POV.