G.Robinson's PFF numbers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
"totes amazeballs"

The worst thing about this thread is how UKram was allowed to slip this abomination of a phrase into it. He should be banned immediately!!!

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
"totes amazeballs"

The worst thing about this thread is how UKram was allowed to slip this abomination of a phrase into it. He should be banned immediately!!!

just trying to further the marvel that is the English language dont tell me you've never used it chatting to a fine filly at the sugar hut ;) ...just dont be Jel

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
*applies fake tan*

No idea what you are talking about!

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I would like to make it public knowledge that the UK recently had a referendum on banning @UKram using the said "totes amazeballs" comment. However, due to blatant lying by the pro-amazeballs camp on the number of new hospitals it would build if "amazeballs" would be included in the next edition of the Oxford English Dictionary - needless to say, we unfortunately lost the vote, last I heard he's heading over stateside to advise Donald Trump on building positive relations with "fillies", I mean women...

Psycho_X

Legend
I think GRobb would make a good guard but yeah his offseason work hasn't made huge strides for him. He seems better disciplined overall but I just don't think he can mentally process how to use his feet quick enough... ie-trying to decide if a player will go inside or outside he can't adjust his feet fast enough some times. That creates split second hesitation and instantly gets him off balance or just plain beat and it resorts to him having to, at best, hold a player to avoid a sack. His mental to feet processing just can't cut it outside in the NFL to me. I think he'd be a mauler inside though if he can get down enough. Not sure how well his bend is for leverage out of a three point.