Future Me Called

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
He was somewhat vague about when he was calling from. Something about temporal paradoxes or some other SciFi mumbo jumbo. He also said, for the same reason, that he could not give me too many specifics about the future.

What he was able to tell me was that I should not worry about the Rams’ contracts or cap. He said that, while kicking the can down the road would ultimately catch up with us, it would be worth it. The positive short term benefits will sustain me through the inevitable Piper paying years.

So I’ve got that going for me… which is nice.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He was somewhat vague about when he was calling from. Something about temporal paradoxes or some other SciFi mumbo jumbo. He also said, for the same reason, that he could not give me too many specifics about the future.

What he was able to tell me was that I should not worry about the Rams’ contracts or cap. He said that, while kicking the can down the road would ultimately catch up with us, it would be worth it. The positive short term benefits will sustain me through the inevitable Piper paying years.

"Remember when you defended Tutu so courageously that year? Dude....... " ~ future AvengerRam

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Future you called and he wants the crack pipe back?

:D

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim

That's Cool.

My Future Me just asked ... "What the fuck was I thinking!?!"

Last edited:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
The future me called, and didn’t expect me to pick up the call. :D

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
You know who else called?

The jerk store............

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Future me called me and gave me the numbers for the Mega-Millions lottery.
But because I'm such an asshole, I gave myself the numbers off by 1 digit just to fuck with me.
God, I hate that guy

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing

What if kicking the can down the road doesn't catch up with us....

The Wire Wow GIF

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
People will think the world is flat if you tell them that. Make shirts and ask for donations to spread the word.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
My future self called and said that Nigerian prince thing was legit. All I had to do was give him my bank account info. I'll be getting a million bucks soon.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
I'd definitely be fine with some years of mediocrity after running it back. I mean lets be honest, how bad can a team Coached by McVay and QB'd by Matt Stafford be?

BrooklynRam

Rookie
My Future me called from Canton, Ohio at the Hall Of Fame induction ceremonies of Matthew Stafford, Aaron Donald and Cooper Kupp. He says it was well worth it.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Future Me called.

She said I was a rotten bitch for not finishing her stories yet; now she has to finish them.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame

one of my favorite lines of all time, So I got that going for me..which is nice. My very favorite line though is " I knew it, I'm surrounded by assholes." No offence everyone. LOL