Funny twitter comments - Bills draft Josh Allen

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I got off Facebook due to my account getting hacked. I can't believe how much happier my mood has been for the last 9 months.
All the Debbie Downers on FB also are on Twitter, TikTok etc.. I'm out of the loop now, but it's a good thing.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
I got off Facebook due to my account getting hacked. I can't believe how much happier my mood has been for the last 9 months.
All the Debbie Downers on FB also are on Twitter, TikTok etc.. I'm out of the loop now, but it's a good thing.
I deleted my FB a few months ago and Twitter and Instagram a few years ago. Still have TikTok but man, life is so much better without it all.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I quit social media 18 months ago outside of ROD. I am way happier. The crap is still out there I just don't smell it every breath of my day.