Funny Redskins posts

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Get em.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJiokzt9Dco[/youtube]

That site you posted went down shortly after the game though apparently from the sudden influx of rage.

I love reading how they're upset with the reffing in the second half, and that the Rams are the dirtiest team in the league now. I'm betting they weren't upset when they were up 21-6 thanks to being awarded a touchdown, and having 2 scores called back on the Rams, plus a bad spot that made it 4th down instead of first.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Normally, it would be pretty funny to look at these posts...but fans on that same thread are saying that Morgan and his family are getting death threats on Twitter. All of them were deleted, but some Skins fans saw them...and if they're saying that the threats are bad...well, they have to be bad.

Fucking cowards. I don't care how badly he played or what team he's on; nobody deserves death threats because of a mistake in a sports game.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
bluecoconuts said:
Get em.

That site you posted went down shortly after the game though apparently from the sudden influx of rage.

I love reading how they're upset with the reffing in the second half, and that the Rams are the dirtiest team in the league now. I'm betting they weren't upset when they were up 21-6 thanks to being awarded a touchdown, and having 2 scores called back on the Rams, plus a bad spot that made it 4th down instead of first.

Right, I feel like signing up and trollin them, but nah. Too much effort.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Ooooh. My. GOD! That was probably the best thing I've heard in my life. That's above and beyond Lewis Black rants because it's like genuine and serious and people aren't expecting it. I am going to find out if they have podcasts available just to hear this guy go off on Monday mornings.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Warner4Prez said:
Ooooh. My. GOD! That was probably the best thing I've heard in my life. That's above and beyond Lewis Black rants because it's like genuine and serious and people aren't expecting it. I am going to find out if they have podcasts available just to hear this guy go off on Monday mornings.

Yeah, Chad is a trip and very passionate about his Skins. Can't disagree with a word he says in that rant. That is Lavar Arrington supplying the "get em's".....

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I went out to their site and read some of the "fans" post-game comments. All I can say is that they rank up there with some of the PD posters. They are certifiable. Passion is one thing, but some of these posters go way beyond passion. The funniest thing I got a sense of is that they think the RAMS are the "Dirtiest" team in the NFL, and that this is Fisher's MO with past teams.

The 2012 RAMS play hard and won't back down when faced with adversity, which might have happended in the past. Because of this, they are considered a cheap/dirty team? Some of their fans even go as far as saying that the season ending injuries to Orakpo and Karriker were the result of dirty/cheap play by the RAMS. There was nothing dirty or cheap about those plays.

Was there some things that happened during the game that I don't like seeing from the RAMS... well yeah. I love agressive/hard-nosed football. I can live with some pushing / trash talking, etc., and sometimes it seemed like we did more than our fare share. But, the "refs" allowed the game to get out of control at times, so this kind of stuff will happen. Just because our guys played with a chip on their shoulder, doesn't make them cheap / dirty. Given the microscope players and coaches are under due to the bountygate scandal, I don't think anyone is going to go into a game with a mentality of playing dirty or cheap. I also don't want to see the league/officials start targeting our team as what others are calling dirty / cheap because of the way they are responding to Coach Fisher's philosophy of playing hard/tough.

I could care less what Redskins fans think of the game yesterday, we won and they are crying foul.

Angry Ram

Oh man I have a headache after listening to these 2 loudmouths.

They actually called Amendola "armamillo", called Richardson undrafted. Huh?

They are BARELY...BARELY giving the Rams any credit, whatsoever. "Oh they should've sacked Bradford 42397852309487512567543457634 times."

Here are the links if you want to hear them.

Segment 1: http://washington.cbslocal.com/audio/35 ... -the-rams/

Segment 2: http://washington.cbslocal.com/audio/35 ... -the-rams/

Segment 3: http://washington.cbslocal.com/audio/35 ... -the-rams/ <<<This one is really painful to listen.

Segment 4: http://washington.cbslocal.com/audio/35 ... -the-rams/

Jeez, they are completely acting like Amendola is a nobody. Actually, some of the callers gave kudos to the Rams.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
bluecoconuts said:
Get em.

That rant was epic! :cheese:
Man, it was getting my anger up about the rebuilding since 2005 St Louis Rams....but hey, it was worth hearing the passion of that guy!

Iron Lion

Starter
which page 2 posts are you talking about?

"That was embarrassing. Undisciplined play, no defensive adjustments at half...and terrbile officiating. I need to take a shower after watching that trash, I feel so dirty."

or

"Rams are classless, yeah the refs are backups but still..... The Rams are pieces of ****.."

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
pos.jpg

"I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast."

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
X said:
pos.jpg

"I eat pieces of shyte like you for breakfast."

images

You eat pieces of shit for breakfast??

Angry Ram

Iron Lion said:
which page 2 posts are you talking about?

"That was embarrassing. Undisciplined play, no defensive adjustments at half...and terrbile officiating. I need to take a shower after watching that trash, I feel so dirty."

or

"Rams are classless, yeah the refs are backups but still..... The Rams are pieces of ****.."

The 2nd one.

Too bad so sad, your little media darling team lost.

Iron Lion

Starter
Angry Ram - you now know how I felt all last year with the shots the media was taking at my team.

X - Sorry :huh: didn't think that would be bad.