Funny Quotes Today

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
Post some things you found funny that you heard others say today. I'm going to try to lighten our mood here for a little

"Grandpa Rootbeer" (drunk fans nickname for Hill)

"St. Louis Rams! The first openly gay offense in NFL History!" (random fan outside after the game)

PeteMD

UDFA
Sorry Zombie Slayer, but I dont think this comments are funny. Yes, we have high expectations for this team and yes, they didnt play well today.
Teams like Green Bay (A. Rodgers had less then 200 yards throwing) or Washington also had a tough first game. I still expect the Rams to have a lot of good games.

I will go with optimism.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Yeah, random drunken insults about the team I've followed for 35 years isn't going to lighten my mood.
Sorry, dude.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Post some things you found funny that you heard others say today. I'm going to try to lighten our mood here for a little

"Grandpa Rootbeer" (drunk fans nickname for Hill)

"St. Louis Rams! The first openly gay offense in NFL History!" (random fan outside after the game)

I think "St. Louis Rams! The first openly A-Sexual offense in NFL History!" Is more appropriate, cause we sure did like fucking ourselves today lol...

fearsomefour

Legend
I thought Dick Stockton was funny in a Torry Holt sort of way.
Even mistaking Rudolph the Vikings TE for Peterson at one point.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well I've found many drunken comments funny at the time and not agreed with them. The spur of the moment dumb comments by drunk people are entertaining to me sometimes. After watching what I did today as my first game as a season ticket holder I would have found many things funny just to distract me for a few seconds of how disappointed I am today. A long, exciting wait was deflated pretty well. I guess we will see what this team is made of next week on the road.

VARam

Sorry Zombie Slayer, but I dont think this comments are funny. Yes, we have high expectations for this team and yes, they didnt play well today.
Teams like Green Bay (A. Rodgers had less then 200 yards throwing) or Washington also had a tough first game. I still expect the Rams to have a lot of good games.

I will go with optimism.

yes well, green bay and Washington have made the playoffs in recent years and aren't chronic losers like the Rams are. we don't deserve the benefit of the doubt.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Sometimes you have to laugh in order to keep from crying.