Funny posts by Denver fans prior to game...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

StevenG-BR

Rookie
I found a few gems from a Broncos forum in a thread previewing the game: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?233935-Denver-Over-St-Louis

I know hindsight is 20/20, but I still found it amusing

"I am going to really enjoy watching this offense play in a dome!!! I can't imagine how excited peyton is to not have to worry about any elements ... I see a game on our side much like last year's dome game in Dallas. Wait and see how fast this team can truly play!!"
-Nachojuice

"I think the Rams are capable of playing better defense than the Raiders"
-BrianMcFarlane
(Gee... you think so? I'm so honored that BrianMcFarlane thinks we're "capable" of playing better D than freaking Oakland.)

"Yes......Peyton and dome = Points (lots of them!)"
-CanDB

"38-17. And it won't really be that close."
-Bronco51

"The good news is their D line isn't much of a threat in pass rush."
-Megaorange

"Robert Quinn is a dangerous pass rusher who has come on strong as of late. Clady can handle him..."
-Beastlyskronk

"This game won't even be close. We score 38+."
-Mray

"Even if the Rams do give us a bad quarter, or half, theyre not good enough to put us away."
-LynchMobster

After the fact:

"Thanks for the jinx"
-FloridaBroncos

"Lulz. Cockiest fan base in the league."
-DoubleTap

"we sucked."
-CanDB

"Oh boy do we have a long long long long long long long long long long way to go to be a real contender in this league. Denver just their a$##@ kicked by a bum team. Just goes to show you how bad this team really is."
-Odomsfan
(A bum team? What does that make you?)

jjab360

Legend
Lol they sure are cocky, aren't they? Glad we could be the team to take them down a notch

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I think they should be cocky, actually. They're a deep playoff contender, despite the fact they're prone to being bullied by NFC West teams.

What I find hilarious are the fans wanting Fox to be fired, or Manning to be cut. Are you kiddin me? Granted, we overreact too on the Rams boards but man that is one spoiled fan base.