Fun Galore! Visit the Seahawks' fan forum

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Bleh.

But I agree.

This is literally the absolute worst possible Superbowl pairing I can ever remember.

And I ain't watchin'.
Back in the 70's, there were several SBs with awful choices, such as Raiders vs. Vikings, Cowboys vs. Steelers.

Lunchbox

Starter
Name
LunchBox
Back in the 70's, there were several SBs with awful choices, such as Raiders vs. Vikings, Cowboys vs. Steelers.

For me the difference was that those teams had respectable coaches and players. Landry, Noll, Madden, Grant, Tarkenton, Staubach, etc. There were a few "look-at-me" loudmouths as well like Henderson, but overall much more respectable.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
For me the difference was that those teams had respectable coaches and players. Landry, Noll, Madden, Grant, Tarkenton, Staubach, etc. There were a few "look-at-me" loudmouths as well like Henderson, but overall much more respectable.

Maybe this is one of the reasons the idiot Albatross players don't feel the need to act like civilized people..

Some might be tired of Marshawn Lynch's disdain for talking to the media or proclivity to make gestures that result in fines, but not the Seahawks brass.

"No, I kind of love his act," Seattle general manager John Schneider told reporters on Friday, per The News Tribune.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Their have been other years where I could careless about watching the SB, because of the teams playing in it. But I always decided to root for one team or the other. Or I would bet against a Team. But this year is a 1st for me, I love Football, but I Well ... can't bring myself to watch this thing!! The Cheatriots remind me of the Old Chicago 'Blacks-socks'! SCANDALIOUS!

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
The only reason I am going to watch this SB is in hope that both teams put a major hurt on each other. sorry ..... i hate both teams and want them to limp to the bus!