Fun Galore! Visit the Seahawks' fan forum

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
That Seattle thread has a link to a Brady interview which I'd seen transcribed but had not yet heard. Went something like..
"Did you know the balls were deflated...."
Brady: "(laughing) now I think I've heard it all".

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/new-england-patriots-scandals-from-spies-to-snowplows/

Not answering a question and laughing it off is a telltale sign of a liar.

The idea that he didn't know it was 2 lb light in PSI is absolute bull shorts. He's probably thrown 200 balls a day for the last 20 years of his life, he probably gets pissed off at the equip guys if the ball is 0.25 PSI light, that's how finely tuned these guys are.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
That Seattle thread has a link to a Brady interview which I'd seen transcribed but had not yet heard. Went something like..
"Did you know the balls were deflated...."
Brady: "(laughing) now I think I've heard it all".

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/new-england-patriots-scandals-from-spies-to-snowplows/

Not answering a question and laughing it off is a telltale sign of a liar.

The idea that he didn't know it was 2 lb light in PSI is absolute bull shorts. He's probably thrown 200 balls a day for the last 20 years of his life, he probably gets pissed off at the equip guys if the ball is 0.25 PSI light, that's how finely tuned these guys are.

Hes a finely tuned liar too. been trained by the best of the best.

rams2050

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yes, I saw that game. I forgot (conveniently) that the Hawks were hosed. I didn't want them to win that game, unlike this year when I hope and pray that they win.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Been rooting for the Seahawks to win this even before Deflategate. Now I have a reason to root my heart out for an NFC West brother.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
The irony of today's statements is that Brady and Bill said WAY to much today. Some of their statements were damning.
Brady openly stated that the balls are hand picked by him and that they must be perfect. Nobody could touch them after they were chosen.
So, you think he would play in an AFC CHAMPIONSHIP game with balls that were 2 psi under inflated, if he didn't approve of it.
If he didn't like the under inflated balls he was using, he would have had them changed.

Last edited:

rams2050

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
He thinks he will be exonerated due to the difference in air temperature between where the balls were inflated and then where they were on the 51-degree field. But why weren't the Colts' balls affected? THAT is the question.

And why was ONE of the Cheats' balls inflated properly? Which totally queers that hypothetical argument, if indeed that was what Brady was hoping to rely on.

OR WAS THAT ONE GOOD BALL tantamount to the $20 bill wrapped around a stack of ones to fool everyone who's looking?? Inquiring minds. . .

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Been rooting for the Seahawks to win this even before Deflategate. Now I have a reason to root my heart out for an NFC West brother.

The behavior of the Seahawk players on the filed the past 2 seasons is becoming intolerable for me. IN comparison, at least the Patriot players act somewhat professional on the field....not saying I like them. The Seahawks of today are the 49ers of yesteryear. A back-to-back championship would make the local Seahawk fans intolerable also.
Here's to hoping the Patriots smoke the Seahawks in the game,and then have the league strip them of the win when the deflate-gate investigation comes to fruition. This would make both teams losers ..... win/win :rolleyes:

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
The behavior of the Seahawk players on the filed the past 2 seasons is becoming intolerable for me. IN comparison, at least the Patriot players act somewhat professional on the field....not saying I like them. The Seahawks of today are the 49ers of yesteryear. A back-to-back championship would make the local Seahawk fans intolerable also.
Here's to hoping the Patriots smoke the Seahawks in the game,and then have the league strip them of the win when the deflate-gate investigation comes to fruition. This would make both teams losers ..... win/win :rolleyes:
I like this but it would be totally out of the norm for the league to screw with the cheatriots! Would be cool, though!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

while this would be the best outcome we know it will never happen so i still want the seagulls to blow out the cheats by the biggest margin in superbowl history.

Lunchbox

Starter
Name
LunchBox
I'd like to see the Hawks beat the Patriots on a last second field goal and then get caught cheating. Both teams get docked draft picks and can't participate in any playoffs for _ years.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

I agree. At least that 2005 team had class guys like Matt Hasslebeck, Shaun Alexander, Walter Jones, etc and coached by all around good guy Mike Holmgreen. I didnt really like them back then, but i didnt have a seething hatred for them either. I don't recall any loud, arrogant showoff players that took PEDs.

BuffaloRam

Pro Bowler
As much as it pains me to root for the Seahags - I wanna see them beat the cheatriots. For too long these guys have gotten away with cheating.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
As much as it pains me to root for the Seahags - I wanna see them beat the cheatriots. For too long these guys have gotten away with cheating.
Bleh.

But I agree.

This is literally the absolute worst possible Superbowl pairing I can ever remember.

And I ain't watchin'.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Bleh.

But I agree.

This is literally the absolute worst possible Superbowl pairing I can ever remember.

And I ain't watchin'.
49ers-Patriots would be worse, you have to admit.

Or is that something it would be better to not even suggest, like if I say it 3 times in front of a mirror it will happen or something?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

Or is that something it would be better to not even suggest, like if I say it 3 times in front of a mirror it will happen or something?
Nah. The PEDhawks have taken second place for me, surpassing the whiners.
But that would still be awful.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh

BuffaloRam

Pro Bowler

Pretty sure that would be the storyline to some hybrid sports/horror movie shown on late night TV