Full Jared Goff interview on The Dan Patrick Show (1/16/17)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Dunno what you found interesting, but I caught the part where he's thankful for the experience of not playing right away because he was able to learn some things that he wouldn't have otherwise learned. And that it was *beneficial*. I mean, we can argue with Goff now about whether it was the right decision by Fisher and McGinnis and Boras and Groh and Wienke, but it would be kinda pointless now.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Dunno what you found interesting, but I caught the part where he's thankful for the experience of not playing right away because he was able to learn some things that he wouldn't have otherwise learned. And that it was *beneficial*. I mean, we can argue with Goff now about whether it was the right decision by Fisher and McGinnis and Boras and Groh and Wienke, but it would be kinda pointless now.
I liked it...but it's kinda pointless...The proof will be in the pudding. I can't wait for camp honestly...I really wanna see the difference. I wish @Coach0 or @Hammer could see one and compare/contrast the difference in practices that ran in Earth City.
Was it the right decision for Fish, McGinnis, Boras, Groh, or Wienke? that depends...was there any way possible for them to keep their jobs? I think so...Will any of them EVER be retained/re-hired in there current positions? Doubtful...In that vein...there is a lot they probably would do differently.

Personally, for Goff for me, it's all physical now...He's gotta change his body...First.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
" I'll be a Dan Patrick Fan for a couple of Free T-Shirts too!!":LOL:

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Yeah, actually he comes across as intelligent and far more comfortable and genuine than most young atheletes do in these interviews.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hate to say it, but listening to a Jared Goff interview is normally VERY boring to me.....Seems like every one is the same. It was fun hearing him talking about Aaron Rodgers in the game yesterday....I think Patrick drew more out of him, personality wise, than others have done...