Full Interview Dickerson on Cowherd Today (video)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
I love how is going around saying he doesn't want to hurt the team or draw attention to himself, but at the same time he has been on every damn sports show the world has to offer. If I didn't want Fisher to get fired I wouldn't like what he was doing at all, but since this doing major damage to Fisher do your thing Eirc.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
I think Fish really messed up when he lied about the conversation with ED. He said he had a good talk and wants ED around when it was pretty much the exact opposite. When I was watching FIsher's Monday Presser I could tell he was lying. He should have just said I take offense to the way ED criticized the team and I don't want that distraction around the team. No need to say he and ED are buds haha.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
It doesn't matter because Eric has a golden jacket. Apparently Hall of Famers do nothing wrong. We have to hold their jock every time they speak.

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
Heaven forbid somebody criticize Fisher for leading the team to a crap record year after year. Poor little baby can't handle the fact that he might be the cause that the Rams suck. What a loser.
Eric Dickerson - Class Act
Jeff Fisher - Major As%&^*(

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
I love how is going around saying he doesn't want to hurt the team or draw attention to himself, but at the same time he has been on every damn sports show the world has to offer. If I didn't want Fisher to get fired I wouldn't like what he was doing at all, but since this doing major damage to Fisher do your thing Eirc.
Exactly.He is doing everything he can to try to
run Fisher out of town.He just moved up on
my list of favorite Rams.

tavian

It doesn't matter because Eric has a golden jacket. Apparently Hall of Famers do nothing wrong. We have to hold their jock every time they speak.
He recognizes bad coaching when he sees it and
he is saying publicly what many of us would love
to say.

tavian

Heaven forbid somebody criticize Fisher for leading the team to a crap record year after year. Poor little baby can't handle the fact that he is the cause that the Rams suck. What a loser.
Eric Dickerson - Class Act
Jeff Fisher - Major As%&^*(
Hope you don't mind.I tidied up your statement a bit.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Dickerson continues to be a dickhead about the situation instead of let it go.

I don't want any attention Look at me look at me look at me!

Zero

Pro Bowler
Dickerson continues to be a dork about the situation instead of let it go.

I don't want any attention Look at me look at me look at me!
He is trying to run a bad coach out of town.
If it works.I'm for it.By any means necessary.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Dickerson was a great Rams running back.
That said, it's totally uncool to be doing what he's doing.
He isn't the first HOFer to not believe in his former teams HC... but unlike the majority of those guys, he's putting his ego ahead of what's best for the team RIGHT NOW.
He could have waited till week 17 for his campaign against Fisher.. that wouldn't bother me.
There is a bit of revisionist history going on with some fans and how they view Dickerson.
Do they not remember how and why he left for the Colts? The constant contract disputes after only 2 seasons and airing it all out in the media then, too? :bueller:
He was never a team player. He played for team Dickerson then and apparently still does.
He will always be one of the best RBs of all time....
... but I'd take Marshall Faulk over him any day of the week and twice on Sundays. He has a gold jacket too. And a ring.. :snicker:

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The season is basically over.It's not like he is
interfering with a team in contention.

I guess we should just lose out for the draft picks then, since contention is all that matters?
Every day of practice, every game, every week matters to the development of this team. The players deserve every opportunity to play their best. 5 games is a lot of time. A focused team without distractions can accomplish a lot in that amount of time.

Our Rookie QB needs a coaching staff and a team can devote 100% of their attention on the game.
Dickerson is hurting more than Jeff Fisher if he is creating controversy.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Every day of practice, every game, every week matters to the development of this team.

I honestly don't see that practice has made this team any better. Practicing, and half ass practicing are 2 different things. I see half ass practicing because nothing is consistent or perfected which would be noticable if a team was actually practicing. No excuse for it.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I honestly don't see that practice has made this team any better. Practicing, and half ass practicing are 2 different things. I see half ass practicing because nothing is consistent or perfected which would be noticable if a team was actually practicing. No excuse for it.

Do you see half ass practicing or do you think that Jeff Fisher is having his team only "half ass practice" just for kicks?

Come on man, you know these players deserve a fair shot at finishing strong.
None of this drama is helping that.

Yeah, it's incredibly unlikely.... but this team still has a chance at a winning record, so I'm going to hope for that until it's not possible. Then I'll hope for .500...
And this is sports. Anything is possible.

tempests

Hall of Fame
... but I'd take Marshall Faulk over him any day of the week and twice on Sundays. He has a gold jacket too. And a ring.. :snicker:

Rumors of being a malcontent and a simmering contract dispute is what led to the Faulk trade. Marshall held out for a new contract too, and before he had ever played a down with the Rams. Only difference is the team gave him the contract he wanted.

I've never bought that wanting to get paid equates to not being a team guy. We know what this game does to people and the relatively short life of RBs in particular. Even if I had hard feelings over the way ED left, that was 30 years ago. Long time to hold a grudge.

I would agree Dickerson should've been able to resolve this quietly. Hard to see grown men in their 50s acting like this.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Let me just say this. ED is pretty damn dumb for asking the team for shit after he has said what he did. Any normal person with some common sense knows they can't trash talk someone and then go up to em and ask em for $20 afterwards.

That said, it doesn't really bother me much that ED is being a diva because I don't care much for Fisher anymore. Im honestly hoping this is a piece of the puzzle in getting Fisher canned.

Zero

Pro Bowler
Our Rookie QB needs a coaching staff and a team can devote 100% of their attention on the game.
Dickerson is hurting more than Jeff Fisher if he is creating controversy.[/QUOTE]
I guess we should just lose out for the draft picks then, since contention is all that matters?
Every day of practice, every game, every week matters to the development of this team. The players deserve every opportunity to play their best. 5 games is a lot of time. A focused team without distractions can accomplish a lot in that amount of time.

Dickerson is hurting more than Jeff Fisher if he is creating controversy.

your words not mine.You do realize we don't have many picks to lose out for?
What Dickerson is doing is making it harder for the Rams to retain Fisher.
He is bringing all this media attention to the Rams situation.He is Calling out
the bad coaching.If he succeeds i don't care how he gets it done.
Do you think he is going do anymore damage to this team than Fisher has already done?
Give me a break.

No our rookie QB needs a coaching staff capable of coaching.

Last edited:

Zero

Pro Bowler
Real fans never root against their team
I not rooting against our team.
so I am not sure what you're even talking about.Are you?
If I was rooting against them I would be rooting for a fisher extension.