Full disclosure. This made me tear up a little

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
My favourite player in the draft just because of all the shit he had to put through with. I hate his destination, but happy he went early second, he's the best player in the draft.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Cowboys really going out on a limb here for the guy. They know it too. Happy for him and if he does fully recover, it is going to be one of the better stories coming out of this draft. :)

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Love the player/person; despise the team. I really wanted to cheer for him, now this is going to be hard. I hope his initial contract sets him up nicely.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Damn video's kickin ya right in the feels this early in the morning!

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Definitely a feel good moment. Looks like he's got some great family support. He's a lucky kid. His life will be forever be changed. I'm happy for him. Might be one of the kids I follow that ain't a Ram.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
That's a great moment. After reading about him, I wish it was the Rams who drafted him despite the knee injury.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Very happy for the kid(can I say that if just 31 yes old?), if his knee heals he will be a beast. These are life changing moments for these guys.

Wolfecola

Wubba Lubba Dub Dub
I thought this was going to be a video involving that poor, scared pizza. 6/10

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Just like winning the lottery!!!