From Sammy Watkins' official twitter...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Well, we already know the former didn't happen in the middle of February lol.
Why not? Devanney had his eye on Jason Smith back in November.

But aLlow me to rephrase. They told him that there is a very good chance he would be their pick. Or that if the draft was next week, he would be heir pick.

jjab360

Legend
You take things very literally but read my edit. It is possible.
Everything is possible. Pigs could literally fly if the right investments were made into gene splicing research. A team not holding the no.1 pick even loosely, privately committing to a draft prospect before the combine even starts? A little less likely, imo.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Everything is possible. Pigs could literally fly if the right investments were made into gene splicing research. A team not holding the no.1 pick even loosely, privately committing to a draft prospect before the combine even starts? A little less likely, imo.

I have read of draft prospects expecting a team to take them, then it turning out not to happen. Taylor Mays comes to mind right away. Plus it is all in the way they decypher the conversation or how a team expresses interest.

Don't get excited thinking I am projecting my desire for Watkins to be a Ram. I actually want the best OT if he is worth it at 2. Now if they could get both Matthews or Robinson and Watkins in round 1 then yippee. Id be happy with Mack or Dennard or Gilbert too. But I really want the Oline addressed with some good players instead of waiver wire pick ups.

jjab360

Legend
Watkins posted a pic of himself in a Bucs uniform on his twitter as well. Methinks he just likes the idea of playing in the NFL, not that some super secret agreement happened behind the scenes and it's already a done deal which team he's going to.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Watkins posted a pic of himself in a Bucs uniform on his twitter as well. Methinks he just likes the idea of playing in the NFL, not that some super secret agreement happened behind the scenes and it's already a done deal which team he's going to.

That must have looked like total shit.

That must have looked like total crap.

Screen_Shot_2014_02_17_at_19_55_05.png

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
I do know these guys have some pretty nice looking followers!