From Sammy Watkins' official twitter...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A55VA6

Legend
I want Watkins or Clowney. I'd be upset with Matthews or Robinson but it obviously will help us. I just like the sexier picks like the skill positions. Gotta grab an Elite one if available.

VFerragamo

Cagey Veteran
Trade 1.2 to Cleveland for 1.4 and 1.26

Rams 1st Round Selections:

1.4 - Watkins
1.13 - Lewan
1.26 - Pryor

Second Round:
2.4 - Yankey
2.13 - Best DL / LB / CB available...

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Buccaneers could probably go WR as well at #7 and Lions at #10. So we'll have to use the number 2 pick on Watkins if that's who they want. Or drop down to the Browns spot at 4 and take Watkins there.

I'm not in the draft Watkins camp at #2, I think we need Greg Robinson badly

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Trade 1.2 to Cleveland for 1.4 and 1.26

Rams 1st Round Selections:

1.4 - Watkins
1.13 - Lewan
1.26 - Pryor

Second Round:
2.4 - Yankey
2.13 - Best DL / LB / CB available...
I love it, but I'm not sure if Pryor would make it that far.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
How far do you guys think we can realistically drop and still pick him?
I would say 6th ... at the lowest. One thing we don't seem to factor in is somebody trading up for Sammy!. Not to the #2 spot ... .but definitely in the 4-6 range.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
We actually have a QB that can get him the ball too, and a big void at WR. It's the perfect situation for him if he gets drafted here.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
I want Sammy W so bad on this team ... but not so sure that Snead/Fisher are ready to give up on Givens/Quick just yet

bskrilla

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I want Sammy W so bad on this team ... but not so sure that Snead/Fisher are ready to give up on Givens/Quick just yet

I'm kind of in both camps. I totally salivate at the idea of having Sammy on the team, but i don't want to give up on Quick yet. I feel like he has the potential, and if he does turn into the player I and others think he can be then we have more pressing needs in the draft than taking Watkins.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
I'm kind of in both camps. I totally salivate at the idea of having Sammy on the team, but i don't want to give up on Quick yet. I feel like he has the potential, and if he does turn into the player I and others think he can be then we have more pressing needs in the draft than taking Watkins.
Personally I'm tired of waiting on quick and think sammie will be better year one then quick will be this coming year

jjab360

Legend
I think WTkins could surpass Quicks total stats in his first year. That in itself makes him worth taking.
Really? Because 20 rookie receivers had more receiving yards than Quick last year, were they all worth taking in the top 5, too?

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Really? Because 20 rookie receivers had more receiving yards than Quick last year, were they all worth taking in the top 5, too?

Not exactly how I meant it but you point out the problem. Quick is not good enough.
But I meant Watkins in one year could outdo Quicks entire career thus far.

Back to the twitter thing. I bet the Rams told him they are taking him at #2 if they can't trade the pick. Either that or the just got him really jacked up from their meeting and he couldn't contain himself.

jjab360

Legend
Back to the twitter thing. I bet the Rams told him they are taking him at #2 if they can't trade the pick. Either that or the just got him really jacked up from their meeting and he couldn't contain himself.
Well, we already know the former didn't happen in the middle of February lol.

My favourite comment from the side bar "NOOO the Redskins need you" :ROFLMAO: I really hope that was a Rams fan being ironic, although it's equally funny if it was a Redskins fan.