From Sammy Watkins' official twitter...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bskrilla

Starter
DJw9oDr.png

jjab360

Legend
I'm not sure who that guy in the picture is, but he has really good fashion sense.

bskrilla

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
What does it mean?

I don't think it really means anything, but it's cool to know he seems to like the idea of wearing the horns.

Or if you're the type who likes to read WAY too far into things then this obviously means that Fisher and Co. told him they're taking him at 2.

PhxRam

How far do you guys think we can realistically drop and still pick him?

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
How far do you guys think we can realistically drop and still pick him?

I think you need to get him before Oakland does at 5, thats when he starts to be on the clock. picks 5-10 he should go

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Since our guys just went there to check him out, maybe he's sold on being a Ram now! And by posting that picture, he's doing visualization exercises, picturing himself as a Ram!

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I don't think it really means anything, but it's cool to know he seems to like the idea of wearing the horns.

Or if you're the type who likes to read WAY too far into things then this obviously means that Fisher and Co. told him they're taking him at 2.

Haha! Now you're talking my language, buddy. I'd be tickled pink with him at any draft spot!!! I just get a little greedy thinking of other additional picks. ;)

Actually Jones's stock sky rocketed AFTER the combine and he showed what incredible physical attributes he's been blessed with. Sammy may be in a similiar boat. He very well may have better hands than Jones but not quite the physical ability.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Since our guys just went there to check him out, maybe he's sold on being a Ram now! And by posting that picture, he's doing visualization exercises, picturing himself as a Ram!
I don't know if he's sold on the Rams per se, but he is playing this smart.

Posting the pic gives him plausible deniability ("I was just posting fan art!") so he can't be seen as shutting out other teams. But it's obvious he isn't going #1, and if he goes #2, it would be to the Rams. That's the best scenario for his pocketbook, so why not subtly encourage it?

A55VA6

Legend
I think you need to get him before Oakland does at 5, thats when he starts to be on the clock. picks 5-10 he should go

Buccaneers could probably go WR as well at #7 and Lions at #10. So we'll have to use the number 2 pick on Watkins if that's who they want. Or drop down to the Browns spot at 4 and take Watkins there.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
I think he knows he's not going 1st overall... So yeah; #2 is where he wants to go.

But agree; it's awesome.
Thats what I was thinkin. As much as I love what he could bring, if we can get 2 #1's for the #2 pick plus anything else I think we have to take it.