Fridays Practice

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramon Ram

Starter
Really looking forward to the injury report after tomorrows practice on both sides. Obviously if Uzomah doesn't practice that bodes well.
Hoping to hear Henderson, Rapp and Day were full go's and most importantly hoping to hear Higbee was at least working on the side or limited giving him a shot.

Every time I watch the replay or highlights of our playoff games this year, Higbee catching those bootleg short passes or the ones downfield really stick out and pains me to think he won't play. To me he is more valuable to our offense then Uzomah is to theirs. Blanton played well, but nowhere near Tylers ability especially down field.

Henderson brings an interesting addition as he also plays well in our passing game.
Getting stoked by the minute.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
I don't think we see Henderson, Day or Rochell on the injury report as they have to be officially moved from the IR window (cleared to practice) to the active squad.

That is likely to occur Saturday or the last day they can be moved if that's tomorrow.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Really looking forward to the injury report after tomorrows practice on both sides. Obviously if Uzomah doesn't practice that bodes well.
Hoping to hear Henderson, Rapp and Day were full go's and most importantly hoping to hear Higbee was at least working on the side or limited giving him a shot.

Every time I watch the replay or highlights of our playoff games this year, Higbee catching those bootleg short passes or the ones downfield really stick out and pains me to think he won't play. To me he is more valuable to our offense then Uzomah is to theirs. Blanton played well, but nowhere near Tylers ability especially down field.

Henderson brings an interesting addition as he also plays well in our passing game.
Getting stoked by the minute.

In Blanton we trust !!

b3ad3e41-2059-4c85-a558-d97bc05c8990..jpg

:sunglasses::thumbsup1:

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
There were no setbacks for running back Darrell Henderson (knee) and defensive lineman Sebastian Joseph-Day (pectoral muscle). McVay expects both could be activated from injured reserve. Tackle Joe Noteboom (chest) was a limited participant and McVay considers him questionable for Sunday. Tight end Tyler Higbee (knee) and is doubtful to play.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Has to feel great for those guys to return just in time for the Super Bowl. Wow. Congrats. :thumbsup1:

Rams need to give some kind of award or bonus or something to their training staff.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Sure appears that TE Kendall Blanton will be very tired when this game is over as the only real bonafide TE Sunday for the Rams. Maybe he can help TE Brycen Hopkins find the field & his seat on the sideline. Would also guess Ex Brown/ Giant/ Steelers Blocking 2nd season TE Kyle Markway will be active & will be seen on the field in-running downs.

Rookie LT Alaric Jackson must have got a ton of LT reps the last two weeks with AW having so much rest & without Noteboom. Speaking of Noteboom that 3 yrs in a row he made the Injured Reserve.:weary:I am sure Noteboom is highly disapointed he is a class act!:thumbsup1:

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wonder if Rochell's name was unintentional, as he wasn't mentioned in the Rams transactions page. Doesn't mean he won't be coming up, but perhaps they didn't want to announce it yet because they still have to move someone down from the squad.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
I wonder if we might see Skowronek line up as a TE. He could be effective on screens and seem routes from that spot.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I wonder if we might see Skowronek line up as a TE. He could be effective on screens and seem routes from that spot.

I'm hoping to see more of Shelton in that Jumbo 6'th offensive lineman set, in a TE/FB type blocking role.

Q729

Legend
Has to feel great for those guys to return just in time for the Super Bowl. Wow. Congrats. :thumbsup1:

Rams need to give some kind of award or bonus or something to their training staff.
But damn, has to suck real big donkey's for Higgs...

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
He's already serving as the team's "fullback" on a lot of plays in Woody's place. Having a big guy with some physicality like he has moving around in formations like a WR then bringing the hammer has been enjoyable to watch on tape.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Higbee and Noteboom OUT for superbowl.
Not playing.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Welp, Boom being injured again might help lower the price to keep him next year, if we want to do that....

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I'm hoping to see more of Shelton in that Jumbo 6'th offensive lineman set, in a TE/FB type blocking role.
I have watched Coleman Shelton break out & run after LB'ers & safeties on run downs and getting into them. I even think he is capable of playing a jumbo 6-4/300 pound FB. Shelton is not what Allen is @ the point of attack but he is far more able to get out & to the 2nd level.

If Shelton wants to win that starting 2022 center post this short offseason he is going to have to really put some time in beefing up his power game. He can be manhandled by big NT's. Jeremiah Kolone just does not have any real pulling skills but can stand his ground good enough being 6-2/314lbs. He has been on & off the Rams PS since 2018.

Snead has an interest in another center ...Signed to Reserve/Future contract C Drake Jackson. Who is the only center the Rams have signed in 2022.

View: https://youtu.be/_ssmw9c4gFY

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I think there's a good chance he already has. Kupp does as well.

He's a perfect 4th WR for them because of that.. can blow people up in the run game.

Now, that's just mixing him in to the spot once-in-a while and primarily as a second TE type.

RamWoodie

Legend
I'm looking for two guys to possibly have a big impacts tomorrow. They are Van Jefferson and Kendall Blanton as the Bengals try to hold down Kupp and OBJ tomorrow.

I expect to see some of that 3 rush/8 defenders call Cincy used against KC in the 2nd half of that game. Certainly McVay and Stafford have game planned for it even though the Ram OLine is much better than KCs pass blocking.

Ram65

Legend
SJD can help in defending the run game and give Gaines some rest. I really like the added depth. Also good to have Henderson ready to go. I don't know if he gets any touches unless someone gets hurt.