Fresno State (Derek Carr) vs San Jose State (David Fales) - WOW!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

paceram

Pro Bowler
Just looked at the stats of the Fresno State vs San Hose State game and saw where both Derek Carr and David Fales have thrown 6 Touchdowns (and, it is ONLY Halftime!)! Either these are two really good QB's or Fresno State and San Hose State have two pretty weak defenses (Probably a combination of the two)!

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Carr is getting a lot of attention. If his brother didn't suck so bad, he may get a little more

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I was gonna post about both of them after the game but forgot.

Final stat lines:

Derek Carr: 38/50, 519 yards, 6 td's, 1 int, 32 rushing yards on 4 attempts
David fales: 37/45, 547 yards, 6 td's, 0 int, 33 rushing yards on 6 attempts, 1 rushing td

Insanity!!!!!!

Fresno total yards - 646
San Jose total yards - 736

1,382 total yards!!!! holy shit!!!!!!!

fearsomefour

Legend
Just looked at the stats of the Fresno State vs San Hose State game and saw where both Derek Carr and David Fales have thrown 6 Touchdowns (and, it is ONLY Halftime!)! Either these are two really good QB's or Fresno State and San Hose State have two pretty weak defenses (Probably a combination of the two)!

I have been hyping Fales on this site for weeks now whenever draft talk comes up. Really like his potential. Not a giant passer but has good touch and anticipation. Late rounder? Id take him for sure.

ram29jackson

Rookie
none of my channels carried this game and I wanted to see it...anyone know where I might find it on internet for free ?

I was gonna post about both of them after the game but forgot.
Final stat lines:
Derek Carr: 38/50, 519 yards, 6 td's, 1 int, 32 rushing yards on 4 attempts
David fales: 37/45, 547 yards, 6 td's, 0 int, 33 rushing yards on 6 attempts, 1 rushing td
Insanity!!!!!!
Fresno total yards - 646
San Jose total yards - 736
1,382 total yards!!!! holy shyte!!!!!!!

not to take away from it ...its great but fairly common in college and San Jose was putting up big yards last year.

lasvegasrams

Rookie
i got to see both teams when they played unlv. granted, we aren't very good but had a 7-5 record this year.

i am pretty sure the scores were like this
fresno 38
unlv 14

sanjose 34
unlv 24

even though his offense scored less, fales impressed me at how it seemed the whole offense was centered around him. carr is really good too, but has more weapons to utilize IMO.

(side note: unlv has a beast running back by the name of tim cornett, i would love fisher to sign him as a free agent after the draft next year. he is truly a workhorse and even excelled last year when unlv was horrid)

duckhunter

Starter
the truth is no one really knows till a QB has a pro track record that can be seen.

Well, they both are going to get a chance.

Carr will be drafted in the first half of round 1. Fales will go probably NLT round 4.

If they get drafted by a team's GM , I'd say that is NFL worthy. Maybe not a starter yet nor pro bowler yet nor franchise guy yet, but NFL worthy.

fearsomefour

Legend
i got to see both teams when they played unlv. granted, we aren't very good but had a 7-5 record this year.

i am pretty sure the scores were like this
fresno 38
unlv 14

sanjose 34
unlv 24

even though his offense scored less, fales impressed me at how it seemed the whole offense was centered around him. carr is really good too, but has more weapons to utilize IMO.

(side note: unlv has a beast running back by the name of tim cornett, i would love fisher to sign him as a free agent after the draft next year. he is truly a workhorse and even excelled last year when unlv was horrid)

I have seen Fales twice this year in person also, I had the same impression, I was impressed with him.

lasvegasrams

Rookie
I still think AJ McCarron is the best option if he is available round 3. We can address OLB, Safety, and o-line with the two firsts and the second round pick, and then get McCarron.

The reason I say this is because 1. as much as i root against the SEC, they are the most NFL ready players 2. barret jones was his best friend/center 3. played in HUGE games in which he won and had plenty of big drives 4. although he is a heisman candidate, he won't have expectations to start like the others...

just a thought!

paceram

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I still think AJ McCarron is the best option if he is available round 3. We can address OLB, Safety, and o-line with the two firsts and the second round pick, and then get McCarron.

The reason I say this is because 1. as much as i root against the SEC, they are the most NFL ready players 2. barret jones was his best friend/center 3. played in HUGE games in which he won and had plenty of big drives 4. although he is a heisman candidate, he won't have expectations to start like the others...

just a thought!

I am not an Alabama (Go Noles!) but I think McCarron would be a good pick for the Rams but I think they might have to take him in the 2nd round. McCarron is a winner and he plays really well under pressure!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
bump

My boy David Fales competing for #2 job tonight behind Stafford in Detroit.

That is all.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
bump

My boy David Fales competing for #2 job tonight behind Stafford in Detroit.

That is all.
Did you see that guy hyping Fales back in 2013, Mojo? Fearsome something?

what a dumbass! Sure glad he’s not trolling around this board anymore.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Did you see that guy hyping Fales back in 2013, Mojo? Fearsome something?

what a dumbass! Sure glad he’s not trolling around this board anymore.
I liked him a lot coming out. Still do. He's moved around quite a bit, but so have the HC's wherever he goes(Chicago, Miami)...so hasn't really had many opportunities or a chance to settle into any one system.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Fales failing to distinguish himself. There's always next year and his next new team after Patricia gets fired.