Free ticket for tomorrow's game!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OCRich

UDFA
(Mods: feel free to move this to a more appropriate thread.)

Hello, all. It's not my first time posting here but it's been quite a while. Last time I posted I was a resident of California. Now I live in Missouri. Anyway, I have an extra ticket to tomorrow's game. Section 104. If anyone is interested please let me know. No scam, no strings attached. I just moved out here and don't know many people. Dad was going to go but he's under the weather (he's 81...it's bound to happen.) I'll give out my e-mail. dacoop2@gmail.com. I was an active poster on another unnamed site so my screen name may be familiar to a few of you.

Thanks, and go Rams!!!!

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I live in FL so I can't take you up on the offer, but I just wanted to say that's a great thing to do, good on you man. Hope you enjoy the game and your dad feels better.

OCRich

UDFA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I live in FL so I can't take you up on the offer, but I just wanted to say that's a great thing to do, good on you man. Hope you enjoy the game and your dad feels better.

Appreciate it, sir. I hope it goes better than the Charger game I was at. Ugh, that one still burns!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
See if Old Mary wants to go. He can regale you with stories about how crappy Tavon is, and how he used to see all the reads Bradford missed.

OCRich

UDFA
See if Old Mary wants to go. He can regale you with stories about how crappy Tavon is, and how he used to see all the reads Bradford missed.

Sounds like a peach of a guy. :notsure:

OCRich

UDFA
Well, still no takers. Getting ready to leave in a bit. Will put my # on here. 949-735-9866. Just don't scrawl it on any public restroom walls!

Rich

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Well, still no takers. Getting ready to leave in a bit. Will put my # on here. 949-735-9866. Just don't scrawl it on any public restroom walls!

Rich
We wouldn't do that...

3w1mXok.jpg

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
(Mods: feel free to move this to a more appropriate thread.)

Hello, all. It's not my first time posting here but it's been quite a while. Last time I posted I was a resident of California. Now I live in Missouri. Anyway, I have an extra ticket to tomorrow's game. Section 104. If anyone is interested please let me know. No scam, no strings attached. I just moved out here and don't know many people. Dad was going to go but he's under the weather (he's 81...it's bound to happen.) I'll give out my e-mail. dacoop2@gmail.com. I was an active poster on another unnamed site so my screen name may be familiar to a few of you.

Thanks, and go Rams!!!!

Damn, I can't get my Learjet until later today. You sir are a very good guy to offer. I hope you have a great time and cheer our RAMS to a victory!

OCRich

UDFA
Thank god for the iPhone block feature. Thanks X!! :p

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Nice offer, I guess when when you have a half a billion you can afford to be generous:LOL: