Free Fallin' Remix

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
This is a long shot. I would say somewhere between 10-25 years ago I was at a Rams game. And a rap remix of Free Fallin' came on. I went home and found it and played the shit out of it.

Years later, I've tried to find it and I can't. Wasnt sure if maybe by chance someone here may know it. It is not the Pimp C version.

Any help would be awesome...sure I'm gonna catch shit for this one. Lol

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Hey @Juggs I don't have that one, but I found a guy who has that Barbara Streisand mix tape you were looking for.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Never gonna give you up
Free Fallin
Never gonna let you down
Free Fallin
Never gonna to run around and desert you
Free Fallin......
Free Fallin

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
This is a long shot. I would say somewhere between 10-25 years ago I was at a Rams game. And a rap remix of Free Fallin' came on. I went home and found it and played the shit out of it.

Years later, I've tried to find it and I can't. Wasnt sure if maybe by chance someone here may know it. It is not the Pimp C version.

Any help would be awesome...sure I'm gonna catch shit for this one. Lol
So it's not a free fallin from Tom Petty, he did a couple with Rap guys. ?

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
So it's not a free fallin from Tom Petty, he did a couple with Rap guys. ?

No, a producer or rapper sampled it and did a remix with the song. It was really well done. I dont like rap music much, but it was good.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
No, a producer or rapper sampled it and did a remix with the song. It was really well done. I dont like rap music much, but it was good.
Yeah Petty did it under a few Rap groups and image song came under a few different names, like White Panda group with Tom Petty .

Me I like all kinds of music, Rock and Roll the most , but Jazz, county Rap etc etc I've listen to a bunch.

I've listen to more than most, Rock and Roll , Pink Floyd Rodger Waters play at my grave, but TPucs troublesome is in My Heart.

I really hope I could get you to your song,music is special in my book.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Jesus is Stevie Nicks special ? .

There's a man that do Awesome stuff but there's certain Girls that are Special imho..

Nicks will Never Ever reach Floyd, Plant Exp etc etc but she is Awesome.