Free agent WR Nick Truesdell signs with Vikings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Onobun, considered a risky pick, made the St. Louis Rams opening day roster in 2010. He was waived during final cuts on September 3, 2011. After that he went the practice squad route with the Seahawks, Jaguars, Bills, and Bears. He was waived/injured in 2014 and dropped off the NFL map.

Look up his pro day workout vid. Dude looked other worldly. Unfortunately, it just never translated to football (he was a basketball player in college).
Another CBA casualty....Maybe he needed some extra work?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Since we're discussing the pipe dream types here I'll throw out that if I were Snead I'd keep an eye on Bohringer, who was cut then spent last year on the Vikes' PS. Extremely raw talent, but reportedly has a work ethic and seems serious about making a career of the NFL.

Ram65

Legend
Since we're discussing the pipe dream types here I'll throw out that if I were Snead I'd keep an eye on Bohringer, who was cut then spent last year on the Vikes' PS. Extremely raw talent, but reportedly has a work ethic and seems serious about making a career of the NFL.

He gets another chance with the Vikings. Snead has been very good with keeping up on the other NFL rosters.

http://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/fo...inger-signs-future-contract-with-the-vikings/
Vikings' Moritz Boehringer: Signs future contract with the Vikings
  • by RotoWire Staff
  • Jan 10, 2017 • 1 min read
Boehringer has signed a reserve/future contract with the Vikings.

Minnesota's sixth-rounder in 2016, Boehringer is an athletic freak but failed to generate any noise in the preseason. Now with a year of NFL experience under his belt, the German-born receiver will again jockey for one of the Vikings' last roster spots at receiver.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He gets another chance with the Vikings. Snead has been very good with keeping up on the other NFL rosters.

No doubt. Rams would probably need to wait for if/when the Vikes cut him, not sure how a future contract works tbh. I'd love to see Snead's watch list though, would be interesting.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

http://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/fo...inger-signs-future-contract-with-the-vikings/
Vikings' Moritz Boehringer: Signs future contract with the Vikings
  • by RotoWire Staff
  • Jan 10, 2017 • 1 min read
Boehringer has signed a reserve/future contract with the Vikings.

Minnesota's sixth-rounder in 2016, Boehringer is an athletic freak but failed to generate any noise in the preseason. Now with a year of NFL experience under his belt, the German-born receiver will again jockey for one of the Vikings' last roster spots at receiver.

Mike malock loved the guy. Weird pick I think ?? Will see, because from what I hear the Vickings head coach can't see ?
I guess as a Rams fan we would watch San Bradford drop back with at least one eye closed. Scary with the Offensive Line they have had the last 10 years.
To think The Rams spent the #2 overall pick twice in that time on a Offensive Tackle . Lmao -- great scouting ! Looks like we aren't the only ones with are eyes closed. Might as well throw darts at a wall .

( frustration looking back ) The Rams are right we're I would want them to be right now in all directions. Future looks bright !!

1maGoh

Hall of Fame

No way man. German football players are atrocious. Terrible. Embarrassments to the sport of football. Soldiers who couldn't get into college football outplay their pro players regularly. Their are limits on the number of Americans allowed to play on the field at one time because they outclass the German players so much. The best German players probably couldn't play college ball in America in a major conference. Just say no to Boehringer.