Free Agent Receiver

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ontilllit

UDFA
Name
ontilllit
What free agent receiver would you like on the rams in 2014. I want bolden because of his hands.we seen way to many drops this season are receivers were young. But then again its football and they played all there lives.

So what receiver? Or not and why :helmet:

PhxRam

The only way I see Boldin leaving SF is if some team substantially overpays for him.

He seems quite content in SF where he is the focal point.

ontilllit

UDFA
Name
ontilllit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The only way I see Boldin leaving SF is if some team substantially overpays for him.

Do you see us nabbing someone in Free agencey

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim

I thought the same thing with Baltimore but then he was traded. He will get paid by someone in FA market no doubt.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig

I know he is a tough and talented WR but after the way he acted like a punk in games played against us this year I wouldn't want him on the team.

PhxRam

I know he is a tough and talented WR but after the way he acted like a punk in games played against us this year I wouldn't want him on the team.

He is just one of those guys, like a Kyle Turley, you hate them until they are on your team

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I'm sure you're right, first great catch and I'd be lovin' me some Anquan. :number1:

ontilllit

UDFA
Name
ontilllit
Anyone think decker would be available.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Our track record with FA WR's is horrible, pass. Maybe a safety or guard in FA, I think one splash in the market and that's it...

ontilllit

UDFA
Name
ontilllit
PowayRamFan said:
Our track record with FA WR's is horrible, pass. Maybe a safety or guard in FA, I think one splash in the market and that's it...

From fisher on is what im counting as far as track record. This isn't the rams of the past. Fisher is a smart man. If he decided on getting one I would trust in his decision.....

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hakeem on a lucrative incentive based 1 year contract with options going forward

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Maclin is most realistic, if anything at all.

Truth is; I'd rather use FA dollars on the oline and draft capital at WR if we believe we need help at WR.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook

Plus he's a punk so he fits in well...

I don't think we have the cap space for any legit WR. I'm good with Watkins... BD