Free Agency - What's Next For The Rams?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

paceram

Pro Bowler
After the Awesome news that the Rams signed Jake Long (In addition to the Jared Cook signing) are there any rumors of any Free Agents the Rams might be targeting next? Any opinions on who you would like to see the Rams sign? With the Long & Cook signings I think the Rams Free Agency signings get an A+ and any additioal quality Free Agent signings will be a Bonus! I am not even sure after the Long & Cook signings if the Rams have any salary cap money to sign any quality Free Agents.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
We definitely need a safety and a WR...if we can find a #5 or 6 WR for cheap, I think that could be the next move.

paceram

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
brokeu91 said:
We definitely need a safety and a WR...if we can find a #5 or 6 WR for cheap, I think that could be the next move.

Any thoughts on Michael Huff? Supposed to be a pretty good Safety who can also pitch in at CB when/if needed.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
paceram said:
After the Awesome news that the Rams signed Jake Long (In addition to the Jared Cook signing) are there any rumors of any Free Agents the Rams might be targeting next? Any opinions on who you would like to see the Rams sign? With the Long & Cook signings I think the Rams Free Agency signings get an A+ and any additioal quality Free Agent signings will be a Bonus! [hil]I am not even sure after the Long & Cook signings if the Rams have any salary cap money to sign any quality Free Agents.[/hil]

I think we're pretty much spent now :s

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Don't expect any "big" name signings, which honestly I don't want anyway.

They have $4-5 mil left for draft pick.

Playmaker

I think next up is re-signing Quintin Mikell to a more cap friendly deal. There seems to be a lot of interest between the two parties to re-unite.

I also think where there is smoke there is fire with this Nate Washington talk out of Tennessee. Washington had possibly the quietest 1,000 yard receiving season in the history of the NFL in 2011.

I would also like the Rams to bring back OL Robert Turner. He can play 4 of the 5 positions on the line. Good depth.